:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys don't think the Niners could package their pick and Kap to get a top 10 pick?

I mean, I'm sure there are some GMs that value Kap right? lol

the problem is we have very little leverage. teams have no reason to trade for kap when his release is inevitable. unless he decides to restructure his deal, there's no way in hell we take his cap hit at its current number. 

Last edited:
@MaioccoCSN 4 minutes ago
#49ers game on Dec. 20 vs. Bengals at Levi's Stadium has been moved off prime time to a 1:25PM (PT) kickoff.

Anyone more excited about this than Andy Dalton?

winning yesterday felt nice, but i'm not letting that temporary feeling distract me from the real mission: this team being competitive losers for the remainder of the season. seeing blaine montana ball out in the 4th quarter of a meaningless game was great, but i'm all aboard the #suckforgofforlynch train. i need us to get that top 3 pick.

furthermore, as it has been stated, all this winning does is ensure another year of Tomsula. beyond his singletary-esque coaching, i'm tired of his bumbling press conferences. I don't know who has less composure, Tomsula in front of the media or Kap under pressure. watching Tomsula speak is like watching a ******* nervous 3rd grader give a book report on a book he didn't read. Anyone ever count how many times he says "okay" in a postgame presser? all those "okays" tell me this dude must be the quintessential yes-man to Jed York.

I think Tomsula is safe regardless of the outcome of the remaining games. 
frown.gif
 Maiocco reporting Denise hugging Tomsula after the game all but guarantees his return IMO. The Yorks are enamored with Tomsula. 

Last edited:
If/when Sean Payton becomes available I'll definitely be disappointed if we don't try and get him

The thought of us passing on a Gase and Fangio led squad still irks like no other :frown:

Edit--

Gabbertron vs Fangio 1-0

Aaron Rodgers vs Fangio 0-5

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
btw we currently hold the #8 overall pick with the Browns game looming. We could slip down to teens with a win. All of the QBs worthy of being picked in the 1st round will be long gone by then.

Why do you assume this? No way a team takes any of these QB's with the 1st overall pick this season. Even if it's the Browns.

Tennessee & San Diego aren't drafting QB. Jacksonville & the Saints aren't going QB (Saints drafted Grayson in '15). That only leaves Dallas. If they grab Johnny Football they'll go another direction. Ramsey, Vernon or maybe Treadwell, if he's not gone by then.

The biggest threat of those teams in that pic to draft a QB is St Louis. I think Cleveland sticks with Johnny, Dallas and SD will look for a day 1 starter since their teams can contend for playoff spots next year with the franchise qbs they already have, and wouldn't waste a high first round pick on someone who sits on the bench, and those other teams already have young qbs. The game against the rams coming up is the game of the year.

Why do you assume this? No way a team takes any of these QB's with the 1st overall pick this season. Even if it's the Browns.

Tennessee & San Diego aren't drafting QB. Jacksonville & the Saints aren't going QB (Saints drafted Grayson in '15). That only leaves Dallas. If they grab Johnny Football they'll go another direction. Ramsey, Vernon or maybe Treadwell, if he's not gone by then.
Because once you slip into the teens you invite more teams like the Rams and Eagles who desperately need quarterbacks.

Matt Miller's mock from this morning disagrees with your Brown's notion: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...draft-matt-millers-updated-projections/page/2

Last edited:
I think the Niners win on Sunday. Losing to the Browns should not be happening.

Carson Wentz is picking up steam. Dude's stock could skyrocket at the senior bowl if he balls out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom