:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ This

I get what you guys are saying, but I'll never root for my squad to lose

Seeing how pumped the team was and mobbing Torrey after the TD, I don't see this squad intentionally trying to throw any games

its a ****** place to be. i have always been a firm believer that you should never root for a team to lose, but i feel like we have a unique situation here with the owner. i love my team, but i despise the yorks with a passion.

the fact that they are still battling against all the adversity they've faced this year is a credit to tomsula.

Last edited:
I just think its crazy that we've looked like the worst team in the league by far in certain games this year and we still were able to get 4 wins. Thats besides the fact that theres 7 teams in front of us in the draft order. What the hell does it take to get a top 5 pick :smh:

bow loves himself some sunshine 
laugh.gif

Who would yall start in fantasy football gabbert or manziel ?

I drafted kap as my qb and well the wheels fell off

Last edited:
Who would yall start in fantasy football gabbert or manziel ?

I drafted kap as my qb and well the wheels fell off

I drafted Kap too :lol:

Are those your only 2 choices? Browns D isnt really good, I would go with Gab if there wasn't any other choices

I drafted Kap too :lol:

Are those your only 2 choices? Browns D isnt really good, I would go with Gab if there wasn't any other choices
View media item 1821205
This is whats on the waiver wire for qbs..

View media item 1821207I managed to make the playoffs.. next question is should i start both david johnson and larry fitz ? I figure if az has a below average game im roasted?

Last edited:
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/M...530f-b6df-4571-bc89-e36bf083fedd?sf16773037=1

lol bow channeling his inner singletary. seems like bow and hodges have a really good relationship. i know they were both at penn st together.  hmmm...

tomsula is a complete 180 when he's on the field. he sounds nothing like the bumbling idiot he portrays at the podium or when the camera pans to him and his mouth is wide open. the guy actually sounds like a legitimate football coach when he's on the field.

Last edited:
a win could set this
http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/M...530f-b6df-4571-bc89-e36bf083fedd?sf16773037=1

lol bow channeling his inner singletary. seems like bow and hodges have a really good relationship. i know they were both at penn st together.  hmmm...

tomsula is a complete 180 when he's on the field. he sounds nothing like the bumbling idiot he portrays at the podium or when the camera pans to him and his mouth is wide open. the guy actually sounds like a legitimate football coach when he's on the field.

listened to him on murph and mac yesterday on 680. dude sounded like a bright and intelligent coach when going over the game and explaining his coaching decisions, none that "we were playing the field position battle" BS. i couldn't believe this was Tomsula I was listening to.

but when Tomsula is in front of the camera, it's like Hyper Cutter is writing his script for him.

a win could set this
listened to him on murph and mac yesterday on 680. dude sounded like a bright and intelligent coach when going over the game and explaining his coaching decisions, none that "we were playing the field position battle" BS. i couldn't believe this was Tomsula I was listening to.

but when Tomsula is in front of the camera, it's like Hyper Cutter is writing his script for him.
bruh 
roll.gif

so damn true :lol:

Emmanuel Ogbah DE/OLB. 6'4, 270lbs. 22.5 sacks in 2 seasons.

Another potential 1st round pick. Has Baalke written all over him. Dude is a force.

Honestly, I am kind of surprised Baalke drafted Eli Harold. He doesn't fit the Baalke OLB mold. Emmanuel Ogbah has the quintessential traits Baalke looks for. This dude is already a grown *** man out there. Has the body of a seasoned NFL player.

[h3]Strengths:[/h3]
  • Good eyes and awareness of where the ball is going.  Rarely caught off guard by fakes or misdirections.
  • Shows enough athleticism to warrant versatile use.  Can play with his hand in the dirt but also rush from a two-point stance.
  • Long arms that prove highly effective when he is able to get his hands extended.
  • High motor.  Rarely gives up on a play until the whistle.
  • Power is evident in his upper body.  Can really push blockers around when he can a mind to.
     [h3]Weaknesses:[/h3]
  • Burst off the snap isn’t very explosive.  Gives offensive linemen an extra split second to setup for blocks.
  • Needs to get better with his hands.  Undisciplined and lacks punch.  Too often lets the blockers get theirs on him first.
btw

Jeff Deeney  ‏@PFF_Jeff   3m3 minutes ago

Andrew Tiller's +7.8 overall grade over the last five weeks ranks 10th among all guards during that span. #49ers
mean.gif
 I know exactly why they didn't want to make him the full-time starter. Tiller is not a ZBS guard. Dude isn't great in stretch runs. They've totally transitioned to a down hill, power run scheme, and he's a good fit for that.

Regarding Tomsula: all indications are starting to point to him returning next year. The only positive I can derive for this is the front office will go all out to improve this roster to accomodate their coach. Tomsula is their guy, and they will take the necessary steps to bring in quality players to help justify their decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom