:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i know bill romanowski said he wants to be a coach on shanny's staff 
roll.gif

i love romo. i would take this dude on my team any day. i would love to see romo fire up the troops as a asst LB coach 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Suprised Shanahan may be the Niners next HC.

I wonder if they'll play Evanescence at his press conference. (I still don't know why they played that song when Harbaugh was hired
laugh.gif
)

I am just worried, we lose our defensive roots, chasing an offense. I personally like what I saw this year. Don't get me wrong, we had some pretty bad defensive games. But there was a lot of upside imo.

Will they try to keep Mangini in the mix as a DC? I think another year in the same system, with some good drafting and we can have a nice stout defense. In the NFC you absolutely need to have an aggressive defense. It is just a given now.

I feel the same

Chip handling/influencing the offensive side of the ball and Mangini returning on the defensive side is pretty intriguing. Hmmm

Points wise our defense didn't play too bad for a young defense with a new DC

We got lit up back to back games against Pitt and AZ(90 points)

8 other games we allowed 20 or less points

A lot of the young players now have another year of experience... If mangini stays, this defense can only improve

Defense still played awful Carson Palmer hit like 8 to 10 throws of the 20 plus yard variety.

Pittsburgh game was the worst I've seen our defense play in over 7 years I think.

So if Shanahan gets hired, does he convince the front office to throw a ton of money at Kirk Cousins?

That Hue Jackson press conference on SportsCenter right now made me so sad . I had to change the channel :frown:

WHAT A ******* JOKE

**** THIS ORGANIZATION

pretty much, man. I've just about had it. it's one thing to let Hue get away or he decides to go elsewhere, but to not even make an offer to the best coaching candidate?! un ******* excusable

pretty much, man. I've just about had it. it's one thing to let Hue get away or he decides to go elsewhere, but to not even make an offer to the best coaching candidate?! un ******* excusable
they tried for payton and hue and it was not attractive enough for those two.. move on if you had enough already

they tried for payton and hue and it was not attractive enough for those two.. move on if you had enough already

if you don't want to read people's opinions, stay off the internet

Who would want to come here after the fiascos we've seen the last two years? Just for Baalke and York to watch your every move? Ridiculous how a once coveted job is now nothing that no potential coach wants to get near/be a part of. :smh:

Well to be fair you see the job harbaugh did and how the niners treated him. Would you as a head coach want to come here? Unless your a washed up hasbeen lol

that's what I don't get, why not at least throw an offer at him? if he rejects it the team moves on. but to not even offer?! c'mon :smh:

Back
Top Bottom