:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
since jed doesn't seem to have any loyalties to anyone not named baakle and we'll likely be looking for another coach next year, at this point, I'd prefer Chip over any one else remaining. I'd love to see what he could do with the wrs we have left. assuming boldin is gone in FA, I'm highly interested in seeing QP and bruce bruce develop in chip's offense. not to mention smelter and white haven't touched the field yet. though he is a bonehead, I loved what I was seeing from QP. doesn't strike me as the most athletic guy, but knows how to get open especially on numerous drag routes.

damn it fellas, why am I already looking forward to the 2017 draft?

the dark ages have fallen upon us and it just ******* sucks

Last edited:
Any possibility they are waiting for someone still in the playoffs? Josh Mcdaniels?

In Mel Kiper's first mock draft (released this morning) he has us grabbing Laquon Treadwell at #7. He also has Hue & Cleveland grabbing Goff at #2 :lol:

cousins :x

i dont even kno how shannahan is even being considered, this is just terrible.

Any possibility they are waiting for someone still in the playoffs? Josh Mcdaniels?
They can interview someone who is still in the playoffs. They just need to get clearance to do so.

I think they tried to interview McDaniels last year, but he declined lol.

damn, kiper has Deforest buckner at 4

i do not want laquon treadwell at 7. if the draft played out like this, i would trade back and take carson wentz

lol paxton lynch nowhere to be seen 

i still think emmanuel ogbah has baalke written all over him at #7. at 6'4, 270lbs, dude has a god damn full grown man's body at 22. 
sick.gif
 one word to describe him: imposing. 

mayock has him at 31. baalke wont let him get that far. 
laugh.gif

*Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma St.

For a physical freak who has improved in each year at Oklahoma State, this slot may look WAY too low in a couple of months. Ogbah is an awesome size/quickness combination and can also play a power game and push blockers backward. He's also shown he can play in space a little bit. He's be a great get this far down the board.

Last edited:
chip v lobsterman

Id take chip just dont give this man no control.

the ressurgence of kaep!!!!

Back
Top Bottom