:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i want to be like the god damn steelers. lets stretch the ************* field. every receiver is a threat to blow the top off the defense. no possession receivers. **** THAT ****.

roll.gif

man, **** baalke 
mean.gif
 sucks because i genuinely think he's a good talent evaluator.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Bruce, but who knows how he'll fit in this offense

Whatever happened to Tre Millard? We thought he was going to be the next best thing :lol:

Damnit guys, my loyalty and fandom are getting the best of me..

As mad as I was yesterday, today I'm happy, optimistic, and excited about next season already..

if chip flops his first season and baalke ends up with a terrible draft its the end for trent.

i think trent will compliment chip nicely. he'll make sure we maintain that aggressive, physical element. you dont need to play power and use jumbo packages to be a physical team. the seahawks offense has proven that there is a fine balance that can be achieved.

Last edited:
nobody yet.

i did see jason tarver is likely returning.

i hope rathman sticks around. dude is one of the best at his position.

@9:29 Kap cannot  run that play. he does not mentally process information quick enough.

jt3v4tcmyltqcljncgbc.gif

Last edited:
Looks like Jerry Azzinaro is on board... Dline coach at Oregon and worked with Chip before

Buckner will be taken at #7 :lol: :pimp:

Jerry Azzinaro aka coach a.zz is Chip Kelly's right hand man and is one of the best Dline coaches in the NFL.
pimp.gif
 He knows armstead well. 

Last edited:
Very premature, but I think we made the right hire. My choice was always Chip or Hue. I think Mangini will be looking for a job come tomorrow. I think his style is too aggressive for Chip. I'd love to keep ManGENIUS though.

yup

honestly, i wouldn't be surprised if a lot of teams have him as the highest rated qb on their boards. there's so much to like about him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom