:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When the hell is Ant Davis officially coming back? All this talk don't mean **** until he's back

Chip Kelly huh? Can't say I'm not excited about this hire. 21st century NFL let's see #WhatsReallyGood

I feel like Goff would be a good fit for Chip's offense
he absolutely would

as much as i hate to say it, paxton lynch would also be a good fit. he's proven he can effectively run that catch-and-throw memphis offense with high accuracy. 

basically any QB that can make quick decisions, can get the ball out quick, and is highly accurate is a good fit.

Last edited:
Its just frustrating that all Kaep needs to do is fail his physical and be guaranteed a year's salary ($20 million?)

Dude keeps going under the knife like its his new hobby.  He done liking instragam model pics apparently. 

Its just frustrating that all Kaep needs to do is fail his physical and be guaranteed a year's salary ($20 million?)

Dude keeps going under the knife like its his new hobby.  He done liking instragam model pics apparently. 
If he continues to be on the team later this year and fails to start, his career is going to take a huge hit.

"You go from Tomsula to a head coach that Bill Belichick, Urban Meyer, and Nick Saban call for advice"

pimp.gif

its going to be one wild season. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I don't know chip kelly's offense that well, but damn it, I wanna see some 4 to 5 WR spread formations! LET THAT BOY BRUCE EAT DAMN IT!!

I wonder if hayne stays on the practice squad, draughn and dajuan harris looked way better and more experienced in limited time. I want kendall Hunter back

Last edited:
who is the first player that is going to have a problem with the pee tests and the smoothies?

i dont expect ahmad to be around next season, but he seems like the type that would refuse. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
There's a buncha fans that hate this hire... and of course all the corny jokes about Chip cutting all the black players...

Not sure if it works out, but definitely not gonna be the disaster people claim its gonna be.

Need an A+ draft this spring

people just like to talk without knowing facts. they just go off of what they hear other people say.

can't wait for the draft

He's an offensive guru. The read option and Shot gun plays alone are money with the right personnel we have the WRs ( Just need a Tall Deep Threat As well) and RBs. He runs a lot of read options Y trails Trips and Open Offsets Gun slots Trey Offsets Y Trips Triple Options Bunch opens etc Not sure of his def schemes but he's Guru on the offensive side of the ball

man, we need some guards and possibly another center. chip kelly asks a lot of his center and guard. pulls them a ton(yep, even the center). i think kilgore will be a great fit, but i have no idea about brandon thomas and marcus martin.

andrew tiller just doesn't have the ahtleticism to play in his scheme.

Trent Brown might, but he needs to lose 40 lbs(serious).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom