:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the april fools jokes are already running rampant. stay safe, fellas. dont get got.

If we get Shaq and Jaylon I personally would be very happy. Just like how you bay area Niner fans are total homers about Goff lol.
No personal reasons, I just think they both will be really good players quickly. Someone is gonna take a early gamble on Jaylon and it will pay off.

Last edited:

the april fools jokes are already running rampant. stay safe, fellas. dont get got.
^

i would still trade dude, tho. cant depend on him.

trade AD, trade kap to denver for a pick and ryan clady in return.

Last edited:
Idk, guess I'm on the other side of the fence... AD definitely has the talent and was one of the best at his position before he left

Unless we trade him, no way I would just want them to cut him just because he "retired"

Let him come back, earn his spot back as a starter... Everyone jumping the gun on him that he gave up, out of shape etc

He can definitely help out our line imo

bruh, if we trade kap AND land goff this month, it's going to be a celebration in this *****

herrera-2.gif.CROP.original-original.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Or 4th quarter TDs in general

2 years of Kaepernick not throwing a single 4th quarter TD. That's pretty astounding how much success we had when you think about it.

i think we'll their 3rd, which essentially a 4th, and a conditional pick for 2017. probably a 4th that could turn into a 3rd.

nothing official yet, but i said it the day he was hired that he wouldn't want kap as his QB. 

i swear if we can get the bronocs 3rd im STOKED! can we possibly get that one lineman the bronocs are said to have to cut if they land kaep in the trade? or would he be released by the broncos?

just let the golden child fall to us please...hell ill even take the prodigal son wentz lol

Back
Top Bottom