:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barrows replied to a comment on his tweet and said its not a trade.

if the niners cut mckinnon next off season, how much money would they save toward the salary cap? dump him, resign brieda

brieda's playing for pennies comparatively

“They had to start a couple things over," Shanahan said of Taylor and Hurd. "I think Hurd’s allowed to (return) the Baltimore week. I want to say Trent might be a week earlier. And I think they can practice two weeks before that. We will see how it goes. I was a lot more optimistic earlier in the year, but there’s been a few setbacks that we can’t guarantee that. It’s a risky thing when you are dealing with injuries and stuff. It’s a risky thing to do when you’ve got to make a decision here by next Tuesday (NFL trade deadline), where we’re going to go.”
I guess this might have had something to do with the Sanders trade. Taylor needs to show us he can stay healthy

Will Cain from espn needs to shut up the 49ers don’t need brady if he leaves the patriots jimmy g wins he doesn’t light the world on fire but he is a winner that’s all that matters

Pettis being shopped by himself? Makes no sense.

Pettis being shopped as part of a package? Maybe.

Still dont think it makes sense to give up on him right now.

Although Pettis hasn’t done ****, I doubt they shopping him already.... Unless it’s a package deal for let’s say AJ or Julio :smile:

Man I hope its nothing serious, guy has been through so much on and off the field

Pettis from being the “undisputed Wr1” in the preseason to being shopped before the trade deadline by a 6-0 team

life comes at u fast

I feel the 49ers can definitely lose this game, if jimmy doesn’t play well. I have a feeling we won’t be running on them and we need jimmys arm to win it.

I feel the 49ers can definitely lose this game, if jimmy doesn’t play well. I have a feeling we won’t be running on them and we need jimmys arm to win it.
Yeah, Panthers are a dangerous team. We gotta cash it in on those redzone opportunities. Jimmy also has to be more accurate, especially on those short-passes and stop throwing into crowded areas.

Stacking the box vs the 49ers isn't as effective. Having a fullback is a huge deal. If you've ever played LB at any level, you know defending that extra moving gap is a *****.

Back
Top Bottom