:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SJM-L-49ERS-0923-57.jpg

That fact that we got through the game without any serious injuries is amazing.

Again another test for the defense with these running QBs. Looking at the teams right now looks like Dallas and Hawks have gonna give us fits. All of these other pocket QBs don’t stand a chance with our defensive line :lol:

10-1.

Dominated on both sides of the ball.

DJ Jones is so good. Those penalties called on Sherman were sort of questionable.

Won't be able to watch next week, but I hope Selah and the defense has learned a lot from playing against Wilson and Murray to prepare for Jackson.

Deebo is the official starter opposite Sanders.

Any news on Person?

10-1.

Dominated on both sides of the ball.

DJ Jones is so good. Those penalties called on Sherman were sort of questionable.

Won't be able to watch next week, but I hope Selah and the defense has learned a lot from playing against Wilson and Murray to prepare for Jackson.

Deebo is the official starter opposite Sanders.

Any news on Person?
Murray is stupid fast, but I Jackson is more shifty. Can’t simulate that. It’s gonna be a lot closer than what we saw tonight.

Ima be at the ravens game. Pray for me. Cuz ima be goin in tLkn mad ****!

No doubt. I’ll be at some sports bar in BMORE near the stadium. One of my boys is a Ravens fan and suggested this one spot so I’ll be near by representing in enemy territory.

Awesome game, I’ve seen the Boldin/Deebo comparison but I see a lot of Steve Smith in his game as well. Fights for every damn yard and is a tough SOB. 9ers look great it just sucks every time we get good the NFC turns into a god damn meat grinder. If we go 12-4 and have to go to Lambeau in the first round again I’m gonna be pissed lol

Back
Top Bottom