:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You stop that 3rd and 15 it's a different outcome. We had our chances .. All goodie , I'm confident in us next season. It hurts, but stay up. This journey was so much fun.

You stop that 3rd and 15 it's a different outcome. We had our chances .. All goodie , I'm confident in us next season. It hurts, but stay up. This journey was so much fun.

I'm definitely feeling good about next season. This is a young team that should better with a few good moves. We'll get Trent Taylor, Jalen Hurd, DJ Jones, and a few others back.

Speaking of DJJ, we REALLY missed him. Dude can actually get after the QB when he's on the field. Earl Mitchell looks like he's fresh off a beach.

We addressing CB with our first rounder next year or WR? Part of me thinks wide receiver may be the better choice

Honestly this worse than the loss to Baltimore in 2012

2012 was worse for me. I had a feeling it was the last chance for guys like Frank, Justin, and Pat. I wanted it bad for the guys who had been there thru the dark years.

I never thought Frank would still be going almost a decade later, tho lol.

nah we had 4 chances to get the ball in the end zone, that **** was heartbreaking
It was, but we were down significantly and were flat pretty much the whole game til the 4th.

We was up 20-10 tonight with like 12 min left, we had Mahomes rattled with 2 picks, but we failed to capitalize. It was our game to lose and we blew it.

hate to bring it up following the loss. but, with Jimmy creeping up there in age, do you trust him with 3 years remaining or would you take a flier on a 42 year old Tom?

i feel like the 2 plays Kittle had nobody around him Tom would have gotten that ball to his playmaker. Jimmys arm strength isn’t much, if even better than Brady’s. There’s an out this offseason i believe.

damn if Moseley stayed in his 3rd we would have won tonight. He played well, but this hurts.

IMO Sanders, Jerick, Goodwin, Breida and even DeFo might be out.

2012 was worse for me. I had a feeling it was the last chance for guys like Frank, Justin, and Pat. I wanted it bad for the guys who had been there thru the dark years.

I never thought Frank would still be going almost a decade later, tho lol.
I feel you on that one tho fr

But we had a better team in 2013 and we didnt even get as far

Something the 49ers need to address in the offseason: stop depending on unreliable players. Dee Ford is a monster, but he's always going to be hurt. He's got a long history to prove it. Same goes for Weston Richburg. Dude is a quality center, but we can't depend on him whatsoever. For ****'s sake, he's the QB of the OL. Can't have that spot missing games.

Niners really need to invest in their interior OL, mainly at center and right guard. Those guys did an amazing job this year in the run game, but they definitely could be upgraded in pass pro.

Winning this year was so important. Next year we gonna have a 1st place schedule.

The schedule was already brutal this year. I'm not too worried about that. I feel like the Niners haven't had a soft schedule in forever. A big part of that is playing in the NFCW.

Real interested to see what the Niners FO do with AA and DeFo. To me, AA was the better, more impact player this year, but DeFo has been consistent his whole career. I’m thinking Lynch and Paraag will extend DeFo for 4, and franchise AA and run it back 1 more year. The Niners need Solly to level up desperately.

If it comes down to picking between the two, you go Defo. Defo has always been the more consistent player, be it in college and the NFL.

But I think they keep both.

I cant stop thinking about this game. We had it. Legitimately hurt rn.

Initial thoughts....

-Dee Ford was beyond useless
-Deebo was ****ing unbelievable early in the game. Then he stopped getting the ball.
-Kittle. Kittle was a non factor in the passing game, and thats not because he wasnt getting open. He could have had multiple big/key plays this game, but Jimmy opted to go elsewhere with the ball.
-Jimmy. Ugh. This is exactly what the national media was claiming he was, and we all disagreed. Then he went out and had a performance like this. I dont care how efficient he was early on. He left a ton of plays on the field. This was Alex Smith all over again, and that is not good enough to beat Patrick Mahomes. Where was the Jimmy from like week 9-16 in the playoffs? Its like he started believing the pundits who were undervaluing him. Very disappointed in our QB.

This one stings fellas.

Back
Top Bottom