:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** man. I don’t wish this stuff on any team. Even teams I don’t like. Injuries are a part of the game, but they’re a ****ty part of the game.

dudes bust their butt all offseason to have it all go up in smoke smh.

Gotta move forward, we battled injures last season gotta do it again. I think we have talent and too well coached to get us back to contention

i’m more worried about the offense without jimmy than the defense at this point

If jimmy missed 3 weeks (being conservative) we got the Giants, then home for Eagles and dolphins. If we go 2-1 with Mullens ill be happy

even with BDN starting, i'm confident this team can go 3-0 the next three weeks. it seems like he has a better connection with the wide receivers than jimmy G does. KB and Trent were getting targeted almost immediately.

i dont think he has the accuracy or zip like jimmy but i think he's a more than adequate temporary fill in.

Man hollow feeling W, but we did look dominate and as always the running game is plug in and play. The soft schedule is a blessing right now. Just have to ride the run game and shorten the game.

Cardinals are going to be the “49ers” of this season, this team got an easy schedule up front

How does Seattle stay relevant year after year.... hope the Niners can do the same with Shanny.

a great coach + having a future hall of fame QB. same reason why the saints and NE are always relevant. like the quality of you avy's thru the years, they have consistency.

the wild thing is, for as dominant as they've been for the last decade they only have 1 superbowl to show for it.

Back
Top Bottom