:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love BDN but he doesn’t throw with much anticipation and consistently throws behind guys yesterday. But, that was his first reps with starters in live game so he looked pretty damn good.

Baldy Breakdown on how Javon Kinlaw had a better game than you (or I) may have realized

Shout out big kick Mitch. Even tho he didn't have to punt, he caught and place held some wild *** snaps from kyle nelson.

ICYMI: Justin Skule filled in as long snapper for the benched Kyle Nelson on the last 49ers PAT of the game

I'm enjoying the Jimmy vs Nick buzz around the Bay right now. I love that the 49ers are so deep that a QB controversy is beginning to brew in the eyes of many fans.

This is how I feel right now: Jimmy is our starter, but I want to see Nick Mullens play vs the Eagles. In my opinion, they're very similar players. Jimmy is bigger and stronger with a better arm. Jimmy is much better at keeping the play alive or throwing off schedule. Nick, on the other hand, seems to play better within the scheme, which means he's better at executing what Kyle is trying to achieve on each play. He's better with his post-snap processing and trusts what he sees, hence the wide ball distribution in yesterday's game.

If bdn plays on primetime and goes IN. Troubled teams with turrible qbs willbe phoning us in asap.

Send them CJ beathard. I want cj in the game in the 4th just to build up his hype. Want to see ho he looks like after years in the system

You can have a better arm but if you don’t use it, then it’s useless

Nick was making all types of throws yesterday

I'm enjoying the Jimmy vs Nick buzz around the Bay right now. I love that the 49ers are so deep that a QB controversy is beginning to brew in the eyes of many fans.

This is how I feel right now: Jimmy is our starter, but I want to see Nick Mullens play vs the Eagles. In my opinion, they're very similar players. Jimmy is bigger and stronger with a better arm. Jimmy is much better at keeping the play alive or throwing off schedule. Nick, on the other hand, seems to play better within the scheme, which means he's better at executing what Kyle is trying to achieve on each play. He's better with his post-snap processing and trusts what he sees, hence the wide ball distribution in yesterday's game.

Well said.

most of you guys know where i stand with Jimmy, but i gotta hand it to Nick. Played really well with a depleted offense. Still rockin’ with Jimmy but I’m pumped we have a competent and solid backup QB if Jimmy were to go down or simply just not playing well. Might even help Jimmy knowing he’s not “safe” and his backup isn’t a scrub

Giants are one of the worst units on defense too so let’s tenper the expectations.

But yes BDN looks like a competent starting QB in the league with a below average arm strength. Jeff Garcia was a guy who had inferior arm strength and had some pro bowl seasons so arm strength isn’t everything.

anybody watching the game...chiefs looking
they they're going for the repeat

...except for the kicker :lol:

Back
Top Bottom