:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
trying to narrow it down between a few jerseys and ended up carting a bunch of random stuff lol
This is a good time to get random stuff. I’ve gotten so many hats, hoodies, and random stuff I would never get at full price. But a pretty decent discount changes things up and makes it more appealing.

came for a deebo vapor jersey.. left with that + hella warriors tshirts.

shoutout to cedric ceballos cedric ceballos for the costco gc hack. applied a bunch of them to my order and saved another $40. i had the jersey in my cart earlier today and walked away from the computer; apparently they're tracking my searches because Paypal immediately emailed me with a $5 voucher to fanatics. they know how to get you.

what site did you try ordering from. It only works on fanatics. Even though nflshop and that 49ers store website pretty much share the same inventory as fanatics and are all under the fanatics umbrella, the code Only works on fanatics. I just tried using it a minute ago to make sure it’s still working.

yeah it didn't work on mobile, but worked on laptop. grabbed that red warner throwback w/ 75th patch last night! thanks!

edit: damn, red Warner mostly sold out except for xl , xxl. he better get that extension! haha

it doesn't really matter unless they pile up

i think on the 3rd violation they cancel a week of your practices

I
A9EB2351-AF5E-453D-99F7-C02F83DAC72B.jpeg

They have them on display at Dicks but they aren’t up for sale yet.

I should’ve gone to levis store first but in no rush to rock my Warner throwback until green bay game

i would have gone to levi’s if it wasn’t for that 30% off code. couldn’t pass that up

Im goin^^ havent looked at tickets like that but my friend copped some and some coworkers will he going. You?

arnt some 49ers droppn some new gear or something end of june? Aka now?

I just now noticed your response almost a week later lol. But I’m thinking of going. Flying out to NY for Friday and Saturday to see some old friends, take the megabus to Philly Sunday morning, spend the rest of the day in Philly then fly back to Dallas.

I’m just wondering if those Eagles fans are as crazy as I always hear they are. I probably won’t drink too much and not be as talkative as I can be at that game just to be smart lol.

I just now noticed your response almost a week later lol. But I’m thinking of going. Flying out to NY for Friday and Saturday to see some old friends, take the megabus to Philly Sunday morning, spend the rest of the day in Philly then fly back to Dallas.

I’m just wondering if those Eagles fans are as crazy as I always hear they are. I probably won’t drink too much and not be as talkative as I can be at that game just to be smart lol.
They not that bad. I went first season of harbaugh era and rocked my jersey. Got on my chair and everything. But some niners fans hid their jerseys under jacket. Efff that

They not that bad. I went first season of harbaugh era and rocked my jersey. Got on my chair and everything. But some niners fans hid their jerseys under jacket. Efff that

That’s good to know. I went when they played the football team in DC in 2017. Had some all inclusive pregame tailgate package. Was pretty fun. Ima try to find something similar for Philly. But more likely than not. I’m making that week 2 trip happen.

percy. percy. That jersey is so sick. I got mine coming in either tomorrow or Monday. I wish they made Vapor elites in the white version as well.

Back
Top Bottom