:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is Sherm staying or what? I hope the prospect of Lance restores his faith and he doesn’t bail on us this season.
Hea been a free agent for months

not a matter of him “staying”

only a matter of him signing a new deal and returning if no one else offers anything better

At this point I’d be surprised if anybody signs Sherm at corner, the film is out and young receivers are smoking him on routes. His best bet is to move to safety internally and still making an impact.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sherm because that veteran player that will sign with a SB contender half way in the season.

117A29AA-B750-41B1-9E33-9985D693E58D.jpeg

All-Pro Fred :pimp:

Theses jerseys are so clean. Might have to put in an order soon

coupon code still worked for me as of this morning. the deebo vapor limited jersey i ordered was too small so I had to go a size up, but fanatics wouldnt just let me do a simple size exchange. said i had to put in a new order.

coupon code still worked for me as of this morning. the deebo vapor limited jersey i ordered was too small so I had to go a size up, but fanatics wouldnt just let me do a simple size exchange. said i had to put in a new order.

bro sizing is terrible, i went up a size and it’s fairly fitted. i usually wear a medium and went up to a large…in what world do i wear and xl?!

Damn man feel like I jinxed him. Sounds like a family issue, he can probably get the charges dropped but this couldn’t come at worse time for him.

238512B9-3266-441F-85C5-44F616EC8C17.jpeg

FYI if you’re not satisfied with your patch I was able to message fanatics via Twitter then gave me half off of merchandise price after the 30% discount. Jersey came out to $29!

wow…got hornswoggled for sure. gonna hit them up today

238512B9-3266-441F-85C5-44F616EC8C17.jpeg

FYI if you’re not satisfied with your patch I was able to message fanatics via Twitter then gave me half off of merchandise price after the 30% discount. Jersey came out to $29!

wait how did it come out to $29??

the jersey vapor limited is $170. 30% off that is $119 and then half off that is $59.50

got some money back. but all the guy did was refund to the amount so that it's basically half off the $170 price

That Sherman phone call was horrific. Dispatch tried to butcher his wifes words. Wife is also a bozo smh

Back
Top Bottom