:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jordan Willis with the blocked Punt. Huge and improbable. Also Jimmie Ward with blocked FG.

What was everybody’s thought when that blocked Punt hung in air that long?Camera man did a poor job locating the ball too. I know I was hoping nobody tripped over each other gettin to wherever it landed.

Wow

Last edited:
I’m having a hard time remembering the last few hours. Every time I time I see the score flash, I feel like I found out we won for the first time all over again.

Uggghhhhh found my 2019 Draft day hat:
20220122_223537.jpg

Jordan Willis with the blocked Punt. Huge and improbable. Also Jimmie Ward with blocked FG.

What was everybody’s thought when that blocked Punt hung in air that long?Camera man did a poor job locating the ball too. I know I was hoping nobody tripped over each other gettin to wherever it landed.

Wow
I **** you not. I was yelling to my wife "BLOCK AND A TOUCHDOWN". They ****ing block it, ball is nowhere to be found and ****ing Hufangalakjsdhkljdfh comes up with it to walk it in. I could not believe that ****.

Wow
This!

The blocked FG, that’s minus 3 points

Then the blocked returned TD punt! Key turning points of the game!!!! Just insane!!!!!

Maaaaaaaane! Our D is HUMMING!!!

Back
Top Bottom