:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If that is all that needed to be said, they would have chosen the better QB. Obviously there is a lot more that goes into it than simply choosing who they think is better. If thats the case, Jimmy would have been traded by now.

Its not that Jimmy is worse that Mitch. Its that the situations surrounding acquiring and paying the two factor into the decision.
If Jimmy ends up getting released it’s going to look worse knowing they didn’t want to give up the asking price for Jimmy, then not even getting him on their terms because they gave a worse QB the money they could’ve offered Jimmy.

at least christian kirk is out the NFCW. always seemed to make plays downfield against our secondary.

with the kyler drama hopefully arizona takes a step back next season, especially since they always play the niners tough.

from the jump i’ve always been of the mindset that getting anything in return for jimmy would be a bonus.

if jimmy had more than a year left on his contract and he didn’t **** the bed in the playoffs, i think teams would be lining up to get him. but who’s giving up good draft capital for a QB on a one year deal and just had a pedestrian playoff run?

from the jump i’ve always been of the mindset that getting anything in return for jimmy would be a bonus.

if jimmy had more than a year left on his contract and he didn’t **** the bed in the playoffs, i think teams would be lining up to get him. but who’s giving up good draft capital for a QB on a one year deal and just had a pedestrian playoff run?
He was having his best career playoff game in the NFCCG until Aaron Donald wrecked shop. But I think it’s the off-season surgery more than anything that’s making teams hesitate on pulling off the trade.

E1363322-A4A5-41C4-8300-6E2E67368838.jpeg

That’s who I wanted. Him or DJ Reed would be an upgrade over what we currently have from a consistency standpoint.

Aside from Gilmore, Ward is probably the next best option. Ward has size, is a tackling machine, and is only 26 with tons of playoff experience.

He will make an impact.

I give this signing a letter grade of: A-

We lost some good ones

Kinlaw going to have to get and stay healthy because DJ Jones gone now

Also with Tomlinson gone we boned at guard unless Aaron banks becomes the comeback kid

Basically the past drafts going to need to cover for some holes made by free agency

I sincerely hope the Falcons interest in Watson is simply to attempt to keep him from Carolina or New Orleans. We are in some serious trouble if their interest is legit and they end up with him. Because if I am Indy, I all in on Matt Ryan over Jimmy G. I dont see another team other than Indy that would be a logical fit for Jimmy. His market is drying up completely.

Back
Top Bottom