:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not close to jumping off a cliff like a lot of the Faithful but damn..1 year 3 mil? That’s wild to me unless he just didnt want to be here

My only thing with waiting to trade Jimmy is our only backup to Lance is Nate Sudfeld. I'd like to pick up a vet to back him up thats cheap and will be a good mentor to him. The longer we wait the more likely those vets get picked up

Not close to jumping off a cliff like a lot of the Faithful but damn..1 year 3 mil? That’s wild to me unless he just didnt want to be here

makes me wonder about the rumors of the drama with the training staff

My only thing with waiting to trade Jimmy is our only backup to Lance is Nate Sudfeld. I'd like to pick up a vet to back him up thats cheap and will be a good mentor to him. The longer we wait the more likely those vets get picked up
I was hoping to get Tyrod but giants paid way too much for a backup.

watch Saints get Watson, Jameis go to Cleveland & Baker to to Indi and leave us sitting with Jimmy all because the FO is full of themselves as it pertains to him.

or wait for a QB to possibly to get hurt in camp “waiting for a QB needy team” to give up a 1.

Falcons having drama with Matt Ryan if they don’t land deshaun Watson they could be in the jimmy g market

Edit: looks like falcons landing Watson trade

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom