:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got the FUSE BP jersey yesterday, they def feel lighter than the previous Vapors… I actually kind of like them lol… the fit is kind of looser as well which I like
Stay with the same size we’ve been getting ? Or go smaller? I like them more fitted.

Based on past history, Dontae Johnson

man ****

1694847814568.gif

Y’all remember this lil nugget from last year?

Every team that Niners played last year lost the following week…

The only team that didn’t was the Chiefs… they had a BYE week….

Niners played the Steelers last week and they do not look good this week but then again they are playing the Browns 🤣

IMG_7461.png

Same ol Jimmy. 2 picks. Raiders getting blown out by a top contender.

Ehhhh

it’s raiders vs bills aka a Super Bowl contender last 4 years vs one of worst teams of decade

jimmy made an okay check down throw, the defender just came in and PUNKED the RB or TE or whoever that was for the ball. Can’t really blame jimmy he get the ball to the receiver and the receiver lets the ball get torn outta his hands

Ehhhh

it’s raiders vs bills aka a Super Bowl contender last 4 years vs one of worst teams of decade

jimmy made an okay check down throw, the defender just came in and PUNKED the RB or TE or whoever that was for the ball. Can’t really blame jimmy he get the ball to the receiver and the receiver lets the ball get torn outta his hands
eh

Reason = excuse

10-28 is the score. He has Jacobs and Adams. Facts, not reasons.

Ehhhh

i’m rooting for jimmy but his ball placement was not good on that throw. threw it high and put too much air on it, gave the LB too much time to recover and make a play on the ball. that’s not on josh jacobs

Back
Top Bottom