:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I can't say this any more plainly: Brock is exactly who you think he is. He's exactly who he tells you he is. So when he tells you how much he loves this team, what he wants to accomplish, and that he recognizes and takes every mistake seriously... He actually ****ing means it.

not gonna let two Ls diminish my faith in the kid

sidetone, reading thru the comments and seeing someone respond with “bang, bang, brother” made me think, why hasn’t bang bros capitalized on the size of the niners fanbase and done a “bang bang bros” t shirt written in the old niners saloon font? i’d wear that to every game

not gonna let two Ls diminish my faith in the kid

sidetone, reading thru the comments and seeing someone respond with “bang, bang, brother” made me think, why hasn’t bang bros capitalized on the size of the niners fanbase and done a “bang bang bros” t shirt written in the old niners saloon font? i’d wear that to every game
Bang bang bros?

1698526545506.gif

I'm also hearing Mike Evans, Courtland Sutton, and Jeudy could be potential targets.

Chinn is the one I want. We need a do-it-all super versatile Cam Chancellor type to help deal with the Kelces and Goederts of the world

Skins defense going insane vs eagles. Fumble recovery in the 10 yard line

yo Bay Area peeps does paramount+ blackout local games?

They have 9ers bengals today and I wanna know if it’ll be blacked out if I run it off the app on my smart tv

Hurts just fumbled a tush push after they got put on the 1 yard for a ghost flag cheat :0

Eagles the best and most complete team in the NFC cause of their coaching. They know how to make timely plays on offense and timely plays on D cause their coaching staff seems to always put their players in position to succeed.

49ers got a lot of work to do

Back
Top Bottom