:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cross fingers we make it. But deff want to do las vegas tailgate. More details how that is?
It’s a huge party of football fans altogether, not just the fans of the two participants. You can do what we did and hop from group to group, chop it up, drink, and talk ball. Or you can do what others did and go from bar to bar, or grill to grill, and do the same. If you’re looking to stick watching it at a particular bar (or any bar in general) you gotta get there early. Once your spot is gone, it’s gone. The seats fill up quick and with capacities they won’t let people in after a certain point to stay within fire code. Ultimately we went to a yardhouse and luckily got community-seated with Patriots fans when we saw that insane ending.

He’ll suit up and play for a bit but will get pulled.

per Kyle
“One, you only can rest seven guys if nobody’s hurt if you get two practice squad guys up. We have at least six guys injured right now. I only know for sure we can rest one, and so I went with our starting quarterback.”

He’ll suit up and play for a bit but will get pulled.

per Kyle
“One, you only can rest seven guys if nobody’s hurt if you get two practice squad guys up. We have at least six guys injured right now. I only know for sure we can rest one, and so I went with our starting quarterback.”

throw me and hyper cutter hyper cutter on the OLine this sunday. he and i are willing to sacrifice for the greater good and to protect silverback at all costs

throw me and hyper cutter hyper cutter on the OLine this sunday. he and i are willing to sacrifice for the greater good and to protect silverback at all costs
Here you go bro, you're in. You might need this....
Screenshot_20240105_133116_Chrome.jpg

Don’t mention that stone hands dude. I’ll never forgive him.
:rofl:
I really wanted to run down on him and Jimmy at the nfcc. I would've gotten my *** whooped and jumped, but they needed to know how pissed we all were. It hurt even more that I spent so much damn money going to that game :smh:

Back
Top Bottom