:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Omg bros this week can’t end soon enough. I’ve been watching a few niner games this week leading up to Saturday.

Read all the jokes the eagles were getting and felt fitting to watch our week 13 match up with the eagles.

Gonna watch that 2019 nfc championship matchup against the packers and then my favorite 2022 divisional vs green bay

Might switch it up and watch that crazy playoff game where kaep ran all over em

Never understood these talking heads wanting to encourage to hurt an opposing player to help them win.

Aside from it being an absolutely crappy thing to say. It’s also a very stupid thing do say and arguably indirectly hurts Green Bay. Wouldn’t surprise me if something like that potentially gets the refs to be more likely to call roughing the passer penalties. Even if the guys on Green Bay aren’t doing anything malicious.

A loudmouth former player with a platform who likes underaged girls simply implying stuff like that and it making headlines is just bad optics.

Yo bros is there anyway to watch this game in 4k? I don’t know if directvs broadcast is 4k. I’m wondering if the Fox sports app is 4k? YouTubeTV?

Yo bros is there anyway to watch this game in 4k? I don’t know if directvs broadcast is 4k. I’m wondering if the Fox sports app is 4k? YouTubeTV?

youtube tv has channels in 4k but it’s an extra fee

just checked, it’s an extra $4.99/mo

Last edited:
I think Trent got 2 more seasons left in him after this one.

I say we do the unthinkable and three-peat before he retires. Win it all this year, next year, and year after next. Would give Purdy 3 rings to Mahomes' 2. That's the master plan.

Get greedy like Bill and Tom's Excellent Adventures.

#8 here we come

Walk us through this all day ritual :nerd:
Start off my morning lighting a few of these
IMG_2094.jpeg

listening to murph and mac and brent jones took a shot at chumra saying he has a history of making bad decisions and can add the recent comments to the list. lol he went there without directly saying he's a pedo

I know the spread is -9.5(hammered that) but i feel a blowout incoming. Love has turned up but how many times against a good defense. Nothing but confident, Saturday wont get here quick enough
Right!

I mean the Panthers put up 30 on Green Bay just a few games ago! The Panthers!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

LFG NINERS!!!!!

GETTING ANTSY AF!!!!!

That Kaep run might be one of my favorite 49er memories

But man, i couldn’t stand the packers in the late 90s. Favre, antonio freeman, dorsey levens, desmond howard, that stupidass “go pack go!” chant, the cheeseheads.. PAIN. I started watching football in like ‘93 so by then, the niners/cowboy rivalry had taken a back seat to the one with the pack. To this day, i feel no greater joy than seeing the niners beat the packers. More than i do the cowboys and seahawks

Back
Top Bottom