:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t know y’all like satin M&Ns like that hahaha I love em! My wife like why you have so many? You live in Vegas lol I’m like I gotta look fly! Hahahha

My $14 grab

IMG_7723.jpeg

I didn’t know y’all like satin M&Ns like that hahaha I love em! My wife like why you have so many? You live in Vegas lol I’m like I gotta look fly! Hahahha
how's the sizing on these jackets? I'm about to grab the gold one.

As tempted as I am to splurge on merchandise right now. Ima hold out until if they win. And if they do win, Ima go on a spending spree, I’ll pay resell for some of the Super Bowl patch hats too if they’re sold out in my size.

If they win, Ima make my way up that way for any parade as well.

As for the Super Bowl. If they commit to the run, they’re going to play this game in their terms. The whole “game manager” label is so cliche and redundant. But if they’re able to run all over them, I’m fine with Brock managing the game while that’s the case and take those small plays. Now if KC is able to shut the run down. I trust Brock and this offense much more than I do Jimmy and the 2019 squad.

I just want them to win though. Idgaf if it takes Brock throwing for 500 yards, them only passing the ball 6 times like the Mostert NFC championship game because KC can’t stop the run, it can be Moody redeeming himself on the biggest stage. They just gotta end the night with more points than KC.

I know the NFL wants 49ers Chiefs at Levi’s week 1 on Thursday night to start next season lol.

Back
Top Bottom