:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just went to the team store. Sadly went out empty handed. They only had red CMC sb jersey screen print and the awful black sb jersey for Purdy.

That was it. No surprise they only had 3XL white Purdys and no other white jerseys available. Ofc everyone wants what they’re wearing for the damn game!!

What a scam

The reason I'm not shocked by what we've seen from BCB's quarterbacking skills and smarts is because I watched it with Joe and Steve for so long therefore I know what kind of standard and level 49ers quarterbacks need to reach to capture a Lombardi.

When all we've been accustomed to seeing in recent decades are Alex Smith, Colin Kaeprnick, and Jimmy Garoppolo, it's perfectly understandable when someone of Purdy's caliber shows out and it becomes quite a surprise to many as to how much better offensive football theyre playing with BCB under center.

Hopefully on Feb 11 at 8pm PST, all younger generation 49ers fans who never watched Montana and Young will finally realize what kind of QB it takes to win it all, THE 49ERS WAY.

The Purdy hate is just beyond corny to me. And hypothetically speaking. Even if he was “only” the 10th best player on his team, to go from the last pick in the entire draft to simply being a key contributor on any team would be a helluva accomplishment. Let alone being a starting qb on a team playing in the Super Bowl.

Even if it’s on teams I don’t particularly care for. On an individual level I can always respect a late round pick or a player in general who comes out of nowhere and manages to exceed all expectations. Hell I hope he has a bad time next Sunday. But I’ll tip my had to someone like Pacheco on KC in that regard. 7th round pick doing things.
Armstead was absolutely right when he said “ if he’s only a third string quarterback, for the rest of his career, HE WON!”

Armstead was absolutely right when he said “ if he’s only a third string quarterback, for the rest of his career, HE WON!”

Hell if he looked bad filling in for Jimmy when he got hurt against Miami, they likely bring in someone else that season for the closing stretch. Same if he played bad in the Tampa game. He had no margin for error. And despite that managed to produce coming in unexpectedly against a Dolphins team that looked good at that time.

I’ll say this though. Purdy has well exceeded any expectations I had for him this season. Especially coming off a major injury like he did. It almost doesn’t even feel like he’s barely in his second season at times.

Ironically enough, Purdy's first regular season action in the NFL came against the Chiefs two seasons ago when B@ng Brother Jimmy G-String got blown out 44-16 and Purdy came in in the 4th quarter and still threw a TD pass despite a couple bad throws to cut that deficit to 23-44.

Purdy has some pay back to give KC as well.

Damn at a potential parade being on Thursday if that’s true. I pushed back all my meetings and stuff that week until Thursday in anticipation of anything happening on a Tuesday

If they win, ****s getting postponed and if I gotta a take a L on anything. I’ll gladly do so under those circumstances. I can always make that money back one way or another.

Im flying to sf day of and flying back day of to work next day just for this parade . Hehehe

Attachments

• IMG_4898.jpeg
    IMG_4898.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 272
What’s laughable to me with all the Cam Newton nonsense is that it’s not like he’s some washed up dude in his 40’s. He’s barely 34. He’s still at a NFL playing age. For as much as he has to say about Brock Purdy, there’s 32 NFL teams who don’t think the former game changer is good enough to be a starter or a backup for their team. No team so much as even see’s the value in having the former game changer in a backup based capacity.

So he’s salty and relegated to trolling and clout chasing to increase those podcast views. Sad to see.

It’s crazy how it seems like the overwhelming majority of analysts and websites are all picking KC to win. On the flip side, these same talking heads almost all picked Buffalo and Baltimore to beat KC.

They didn’t play a complete game against Green Bay and Detroit. Maybe I’m bugging, but I’m getting a feeling they’re going to show up like how they did in the Philly, Jaguars and Cowboys games next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom