:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_0971.png

The blames goes on Offense and Special Teams. Keep the defense outta this
Did you listen to what TJ said about Wilks and the cover 0 he kept running even on 3rd and 6 without any effort to even disguise it after running it for like 3 straight downs? LOL

Wilks play calling in those sequences were so bad Kyle had to call a timeout and straighten his D out lol

Know what that's called? #AmateurHour

The entire coaching staff gets the blame.

Clearly they were not prepared to win

Respect.

That's my MFIN Quarterback and you better believe that big dog.

The young man with the humility to take accountability even though he knew his OLine and Coach performed like xxxx the entire 2nd half.

Mature beyond his years.

Get Shanahan tf outta San Francisco. Bring Belichik in and I guarantee you the 9ers win it all.

Remember when Phil Jackson came to the Lakers in '99 and won a chip his first year after Del Harris couldn't do xxxx in the playoffs from '96-'98 with Shaq and young Kobe? Bring in Belichik and we'd witness the same

Amateur hour? Same can be said for Purdy. Its on him to make sure his O Line knows the correct protections. Its on Purdy to make sure that everyone knows who they are supposed to block.
LOL

I suppose it's also on Purdy to call pass plays on 3rd and 4 instead of running the ball in 4 down territory?

I suppose it's also on Purdy to ensure the 9ers defense isn't running COVER ZERO ON THIRD AND SIX? Lol

I also suppose it's on Purdy to make sure Jake Moody is practicing extra points with 7 foot mannequins standing in front of him during pregame warm-ups?

Spare me with the bs. Burford and McKivitz already knew what their assignments were. Execute and block the Chiefs best DLineman. It ain't that hard to put a body on big #95 if you paying attention to THE MOMENT instead of letting the moment get too big for you, which is what chokers do.

Plain and simple.

Stop with the Purdy excuses.

:lol:

Last edited:
Maybe Purdy should take that advice so that his passes arent getting batted down
Maybe you should take a look at this joke of a coach and see for yourself his body language during his interview and compare it to Purdy's body language during his post game interview and you tell me who sounds like a winner and who looks and sounds like a loser :lol:

This idiot of a coach deserves all the slander for his stupidity and arrogance
Screenshot_20240212_231957_YouTube.jpg

As I mentioned earlier, this game was lost in the 3rd quarter and Kyle should take the majority of the blame for that epic choke job

The blames goes on Offense and Special Teams. Keep the defense outta this

must have been the offense that gave up the game tying and game winning scores…

your weird obsession with certain people is wild

IMG_1606.gif

Last edited:
God it sucks

Went to take a piss on the second to last play. Came out and saw all the confetti on the tv. Walked out of the bar. To this point I don’t even know who the Super Bowl mvp is but could give a good guess.

Never been a Kyle fan. Dude reaks of lack of self awareness and accountability. Hard to root for people like that.

Wonder if the players finally start calling him out. He’s the weakest link now.

Brock Purdys lack of performance got yall feeling a type of way. Be mad at him not me.

National media seems to know something that yall dont.

KC defense wanted the ball in Purdys hands. Hes not the guy

Game Manager

Brock Purdys lack of performance got yall feeling a type of way. Be mad at him not me.

National media seems to know something that yall dont.

KC defense wanted the ball in Purdys hands. Hes not the guy

Game Manager

Purdys fault your scared to answer questions or nah?

I don’t think the lost touchdown in OT even matters anymore. With the way our defense was looking at the end, you can’t convince me the chiefs wouldn’t have attempted the 2 point conversion and got it easily.

Maybe if Kyle had attempted a 2 point conversion himself so mahomes could only match the score, but yall think Kyle would have done that? :lol:

I don’t think the lost touchdown in OT even matters anymore. With the way our defense was looking at the end, you can’t convince me the chiefs wouldn’t have attempted the 2 point conversion and got it easily.

Maybe if Kyle had attempted a 2 point conversion himself so mahomes could only match the score, but yall think Kyle would have done that? :lol:

players already confirmed, if we scored a TD they’d go for 2

Back
Top Bottom