:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not a salary cap guru... But why dont teams do that more often???
Definitely is on the decision of the player. I read this morning that Warner's salary for this upcoming season around $1-2mil. and the rest was converted. Props to him.

I saw they were trying to get Juice to restructure his deal, but there hasn't been any movement. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone.

Definitely is on the decision of the player. I read this morning that Warner's salary for this upcoming season around $1-2mil. and the rest was converted. Props to him.

I saw they were trying to get Juice to restructure his deal, but there hasn't been any movement. Wouldn't be surprised if he's gone.

They didn’t ask juice to restructure they asked him and armstead to take a pay cut

I’d guess he’s probably gone. Maybe broncos could use a FB? Does Sean Peyton use one? I don’t remember.

Or maybe off to Pitsburgh to go with the new Russel Wilson? Derek watt just retired…

I’m waiting for a big splash FA signing but I like that they’re adding to the depth of DTs and edge rushers on prove it deals. Still a chance they bring back AA since they havent released him yet.

Imagine if Lych could finesse a trade for Surtain 🙏

Sensing a theme here
IMG_4684.jpeg

before free agency started:

Signings on the dline were/are much needed this time around to be fair :lol:

Keeping an eye on the Chargers :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom