:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I swear if they get Joey Bosa to sign here. He and Nick better re-enact this cover of one the greatest films ever.
p13908_p_v10_aa.jpg
I'll do you one better....
Screenshot_20240313_182149_Google.jpg

I swear if they get Joey Bosa to sign here. He and Nick better re-enact this cover of one the greatest films ever.
p13908_p_v10_aa.jpg

The part time raiders sweater/crop top is criminal :rofl: :rofl: Mans was gonna show them abs one way or another

That Armstead situation is a classic case of it being better to let a player go a year early rather than a year too late. His recent injury history didn’t help matters.

And I don’t blame Armstead for not wanting to restructure his deal. I don’t blame him if he felt some type of way either. But unfortunately that’s life in the salary cap NFL. Glad he got a multi year deal from the Jags. Hope he does well and the Jags lose to the 49ers in the Super Bowl next February.

sound like he didn’t want to stay

Think that IG got the numbers wrong.

Armstead was scheduled to make $17.41 million with us this season and Maiocco reported Niners wanted him to take a “significant pay cut” from that, so Armstead took the release and got the same number he would’ve originally gotten from us with another team plus two more years.

Last edited:
Think that IG got the numbers wrong.

Armstead was scheduled to make $17.41 million with us this season and Maiocco reported Niners wanted him to take a “significant pay cut” from that, so Armstead took the release and got the same contract he would’ve originally gotten from another team.
What will you do with your Armstead jersey?

Back
Top Bottom