:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chase Young was so frustrating to watch, lacked effort was just the glaring factor with him.

Doubt he’ll ever reach his full potential.

the quote :lol:

1710879084068.jpeg

Idk why, but the thought of Deebo being traded sounds more believable than Aiyuk.

I would be curious if they did trade either player, what they would get in return. Also, who in the draft could step in and play in Kyle's system right away.

How good is Brendan Rice and Luke McCaffrey? lol
It'll be very stupid to trade either. What would be the reason? We've clearly seen how horrible the offense is without Deebo. BA is a certified no 1. Pay the man and stop being cheap. I'm also tired of the 49ers allowing all these "rumors" to go around for so long before addressing. Every offseason, it's some ****

Last edited:
It'll be very stupid to trade either. What would be the reason? We've clearly seen how horrible the offense is without Deebo. BA is a certified no 1. Pay the man and stop being cheap. I'm also tired of the 49ers allowing all these "rumors" to go around for so long before addressing. Every offseason, it's some ****
IMO, I think it's just leverage that BA is trying to play in order to get a good deal.

If TO’s son is good, then it’s something to consider. But I wouldn’t want to hear him whining about his son not getting enough catches and acting like an unbearable pain in the *** like how he did at the end of his 49ers tenure. Granted he’s not on the team, he’s not in the locker room. But those distractions wouldn’t be needed.

Back
Top Bottom