:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the eyes of many he is the greatest but I dont like comparisons. There are many Greats aint no one above another.

imagine if we had the patriots WR core

fans would be losing their ****. "these guys all suck!! white midgets!! we cant win with white midgets!"

Last edited:
man i cant wait to read through that super bowl thread lol

that was a great super bowl. soon as they won that ot coin toss you knew it was over

Red, how do you feel about the 3 consecutive pass plays when they were in field goal range after the Julio catch?

Last edited:
Red, how do you feel about the 3 consecutive pass plays after the Julio catch?
i need to see the sequence back again and what new england was doing on defense. if NE has the box loaded in their base package, passing is the right call.

Last edited:
After the big julio catch A couple run plays woulda been game. Waste time, kick the field goal. But instead they get sacked and

Last edited:
cant even hear goodell over the boos 
roll.gif

Last edited:
i feel for the atlanta players. that image of p-willy crying as the confetti fell cannot be forgotten. 
frown.gif
 he must have known his days of football were nearing an end.

Last edited:
That image will forever be stuck with me. The niners were suppose to be the first team that came back like the Pats did today.

:frown:

bruh, seeing this **** breaks my heart even to this day. 
frown.gif
 the look on pat's face. 
frown.gif

i cant even keep this up. taking it down.

Last edited:
Also Bowman sitting down in the benches while confetti was falling down. ****, they deserved that win.

a lot of falcon fans ******** on kyle for his play calling in the 4th. 

wait til he gets replaced by chip. jokes on yall, *************!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom