:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i am biased, but we had the best super bowl entrance music HANDS DOWN.

raw

This gave me the chills. I could cry that we didnt win that super bowl.

Was a good finish last night. I actually predicted OT at half time. Won $840 too so alls well

i feel for the atlanta players. that image of p-willy crying as the confetti fell cannot be forgotten. :frown:  he must have known his days of football were nearing an end.

Wasn't that Bowman?

NM thinking about Bow sitting on the bench.

Last edited:
Yesterday the prime example of why you never bet against the pats.

Biggest comeback, first OT, TD on the drive, have yourself a day Tom Brady and hoody!

TBH tho was half expecting Brady and Belicheck to start making out under the falling confetti [emoji]127881[/emoji] [emoji]128104[/emoji]‍[emoji]10084[/emoji]️‍[emoji]128139[/emoji]‍[emoji]128104[/emoji][emoji]127987[/emoji]️‍[emoji]127752[/emoji][emoji]127944[/emoji]

View media item 2324384

So which Qb is best among those persumably targeting?

Kirk Cousins
Mat Schaub
Jimmy Garapalo
Jay Cutler

For me I got to go with Jay Cutler. He makes some very dumb throws but for he is the best for what the niners might have to give up. Except for Shaub but he straight dookie.

Idk we in rebuild mode so i think Matt Schaub is the best choice since he can secure us a top 3 pick in next years draft.

depends. 2 of those guys are presumable franchise QBs, and the other 2 are bridges while a rookie develops.

Last edited:
Solomon jones ranked 3rd overall prospect by nfldraftscout

Aaron donald comparison

:nerd:

Last edited:
im telling you. i think solomon thomas is the second best player in this draft. i've been watching his tape, and everytime i come away like 
mean.gif
eek.gif

Last edited:
**** it, if the niners can get a QB before the draft, shore up the Dline. Gotta put fear back into the opposing teams unlike these past years.

i can't wait to see who our DC is going to be and system he runs. 
nerd.gif
 could make or break the twin towers.

Its on fellas :smokin

I'm with you Red on the DC situation..hopefully someone who is Twin Tower friendly. We may have something going there and IMO it would be dumb to invest in them with the high draft picks to then go out and get a DC whose scheme wont utilize them both efficiently.

i can't wait to see who our DC is going to be and system he runs. :nerd:  could make or break the twin towers.

Latest rumor on Pro Football is Kyle considering Co-DC's w/ Falcons secondary coach and that Robert Saleh.

Not sure how I feel about that but at least it seems O'Neil on his way out.

Kyle is getting slammed by Falcon fans.... They will soon realize that he was the reason they reached the SB in the first place.
the offensive genius of Chip Dip Kelly will have them running on full cylinders next year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom