:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately for us, I doubt Mixon will be on Lynch's final big board. He'll be ommitted entirely. They harped on the notion of getting "good people" and "high character guys we'll proud of" in those videos above.
frown.gif

Meanwhile, Pete Carroll is already licking his chops up in the Northwest. 

Last edited:
Unfortunately for us, I doubt Mixon will be on Lynch's final big board. He'll be ommitted entirely. They harped on the notion of getting "good people" and "high character guys we'll proud of" in those videos above.:frown:

Meanwhile, Pete Carroll is already licking his chops up in the Northwest. 

Hoodie as well

I dont wana win with class, that **** doesn't work

Just saw the video of Lynch and Kyle addressing the fans. Jed already got these guys looking for the "right character guys". Eff that man we need football players. :smh: They really had them emphasize that in the videos huh? lol

"I get the feeling they're keeping a spot warm for Vic Fangio if he doesn't sign an extension in Chicago." - Matt Maiocco

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

The lord returneth????

Last edited:
The ******* bears. Just leet Fangio out his contract! FFS, Fox was whining about having to run a 3-4. You want a 4-3, we want Fangio, let him out. 
mad.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Trade a pick and get fangio.... jeez we get fangio on D we will be back sooner than we anticipate

Fangio is the type of guy who is very unlikely to leave for a head coach gig, so you'd have a dependable guy commanding the defense for a long time. It would be the perfect marriage.

Last edited:
:rofl:

kyle was talking about all the great coaches to coach the niners... naming walsh, seifet...... and of course name dropped harbaugh :lol:

Lynch saying he wants the OGs around to help create a winning culture is music to my ears. 

Back
Top Bottom