:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So is the focus now the draft? Or are there some FA that could still land with the Niners?

Wow, Kirk Cousins got a fully-guaranteed 3yr-$86m deal. That's a game changer.

I dont agree its a gamechanger. If he signed a 5 or 6 year contract that was fully guaranteed, then that would be a gamechanger. This contract is no different than signing a 5 year deal where $86 was guaranteed and the last 2 years of the deal were non-guaranteed.

If we don't target and land Dion Lewis I'll be disappointed. We can't roll into 2018 with Breida as our starter/main back.

damn bears takin all the receivers

with weapons like theyre getting its time for mitch trubisky to put up or shut up

Bears getting arob, Gabriel, and trey burton.

That’s a ******* haul for mitch. Can see them getting Nelson in the draft too

If we don't target and land Dion Lewis I'll be disappointed. We can't roll into 2018 with Breida as our starter/main back.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't sign a single RB because of the deep RB class in the draft. Also, they've got three young RBs on the roster with Joe Williams, Matt Breida, and Jeremy McNichols, who was a really nice player at Boise.

Last edited:
The Bears are eating.

We have similar needs and they’re a pick ahead of us in the draft. So odds are they swipe a nice piece from us.

bears offense looking nice with Cameron Meredith/ Arob / Tarek Howard ....

John Lynch is playing this free agency a little too cool if you ask me

In Lynch we trust. i'm not too bothered by the lack of action since Monday. considering the niners have made two big splashes already this off season inking Jimmy G and Sherman and now Richburg, I think Lynch and Shanny are confident with the WR corps they have. we've seen what jimmy did with marquise, trent, bourne and kittle. throw garcon into that mix and that's a solid group with a lot of potential depending on how the young bucks develop.

20180313_152112.png

Back
Top Bottom