:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why pay Dion Lewis $8m when they can get Mark Walton in the fourth round.

or Chase Emonds in the fifth

or Justin Jackson in the sixth

Draft deep at RB.

:tongue:[/QUOTE

I’ve seen Mark and Justin. Really like both. Haven’t seen the other kid play. Dude above is right, it’s not about what we want — it’s about the coaching staff and Lynch.

Wish we received an update on targets. That’ll ease the minds of fans.

Richburg is going to be prove to be a big pick up if his injury woes are behind him. Dude was like a young Alex Mack when he came into the league.

Imagine if 49ers sign Crab, having Sherm and Crab in the same locker room lmao. I actually wouldn’t mind Crab back. Dude actually played well in Oak imo

Didn’t like Crabtree when he was here, want nothing to do with him, even though I think he has done well in Oakland.

Imagine if 49ers sign Crab, having Sherm and Crab in the same locker room lmao. I actually wouldn’t mind Crab back. Dude actually played well in Oak imo

:lol:

The only player i want back from the raiders is Bow and that’s so he can help reuben keep his **** together

Tomorrow the signings will flood social media. Expect for the Niners to announce another signing or two.

While it's not fun being able to get excited about the big name FA signing, we gotta remember that Super Bowls are not won through free agency.

Sure, if a team is literally 1 piece away a la Deion in 1994....but if we're still building brick by brick, then throwing money at a bunch of guys in offseason MOST LIKELY isn't gonna get us to a SB.

Trust the process and for the first time in awhile we should be able to feel comfortable trusting the process with Lynch and Kyle.

Last edited:
So long Los.

Had a feeling he wasn't coming back.

The Browns though :nerd:

QB- Tyrod
RB - Los and Duke
WR - Landry
WR - Gordon
WR - Coleman
TE- - Njoku

I guess theyre going defense first two picks

Only RBs left in FA I see are McKinnon and Burkhead