:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s all I wanted. We got our Tevin Coleman/Freeman.

Both of our backs can be used on third down.

Wonder if Los still think our niners winning the superbowl this coming season

I’m looking for Joe Williams to BOOM or BUST coming out of training camp. He’s very explosive and never got an opportunity but this upcoming opportunity prolly his last with the 49ers.

One thing that caught my eye about McKinnon: he put up 32 reps on the bench at 209 lbs. That's crazy. He's an insanely strong dude.

One thing that caught my eye about McKinnon: he put up 32 reps on the bench at 209 lbs. That's crazy. He's an insanely strong dude.
Yeah it was record for running backs. But even more impressive his 10 yard split and 40 yard dash.

I wonder if they even draft a RB now. They've got 4 young dudes on the roster in Joe Williams, Matt Breida, Jeremy McNichols and Jerick McKinnon.

I wonder if they even draft a RB now. They've got 4 young dudes on the roster in Joe Williams, Matt Breida, Jeremy McNichols and Jerick McKinnon.
This has Mark Walton written all over it. Give him another year to recover from that ankle injury.

Someone find a new home? :emoji_eyes::emoji_eyes:

Dude, plz. We need an edge rusher badly. This would be a good pickup.

Last edited:
4.38 on the 40 and 32 reps on the bench, can catch out the backfield. dare i say he might be darren sproles 2.0?

I AM AROUSED

Back
Top Bottom