:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And re: our schedule I see a lot of winnable games we can beat Tampa, Chicago, Az twice, NYG, even maybe the Raiders no problem. Probably will finally get to lay some long overdue *** whooping on Seattle too.

From what I see the 2 games vs the LA Rams, 1 vs the KC Chiefs, 1 vs Green Bay, and lastly our opener vs Minnesota are going to be the real tough ones.

And re: our schedule I see a lot of winnable games we can beat Tampa, Chicago, Az twice, NYG, even maybe the Raiders no problem. Probably will finally get to lay some long overdue *** whooping on Seattle too.

From what I see the 2 games vs the LA Rams, 1 vs the KC Chiefs, 1 vs Green Bay, and lastly our opener vs Minnesota are going to be the real tough ones.
It’s the NFL all the games are gonna be tough

Guice is a beast. If Barkley wasn't such a freak athlete, it wouldn't be close between he and Guice. Guice is the superior player running the rock between the tackles.

As much as most niner fans didn’t care for Sherman, dude is doing a lot for this team in a short span. He’s won me over that’s for sure.

As much as most niner fans didn’t care for Sherman, dude is doing a lot for this team in a short span. He’s won me over that’s for sure.
Yeah, he seems like he's really putting in the work to build chemistry with the team. That's really cool.

I know it’s the most active NFL thread and only some of the NBA threads might have it beat out for sports threads

49ers met with Rojo twice...sneaky, sneaky Shanahan.

Best outside zone RB in the draft, so it's not a surprise. But still, you wouldn't expect them to grab a RB with McKinnon, Breida, Williams and Mostert on the roster...or would they? :nerd:

Best outside zone RB in the draft, so it's not a surprise. But still, you wouldn't expect them to grab a RB with McKinnon, Breida, Williams and Mostert on the roster...or would they? :nerd:
Will he even last until or 2nd or 3rd pick?

Rojo? Who’s that

Mayock says he’s hearing from scouts that Arden Key is a 4th-5th round prospect due to the off field
concerns.

Back
Top Bottom