:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It must be my lucky week. Kemoko Turay is another one of my favorite players after day 1. Top 5 edge rusher in this draft for me. Super talented with a very high ceiling. He had this terrible shoulder injury that almost derailed his career.

:lol: good to see that this locker room is having fun together..a far cry from the days of kaep sulking in the corner, crabs leaking news, and aldon being drunk.

Lol, check this one out. This is a young, energetic team. KB is a fool. Always at the center of it lol.

jfbakwuview6suk0aae5.jpg

Man, they all look like they're having fun.

Nice to see Sherman there too.

Look how hype Jimmy G is!

Sherman in the Niners cap looks like the school guard/counselor everyone thought was cool and would crack jokes with everyone’s momma.

It is odd that no report has surfaced of the 49ers bringing him for a visit. The prototype edge player for this scheme. Huge need. Something is up. :emoji_eyes:

He went to ATL today. They run the same defense and have the exact same profiles for the SAM/LEO position...

What a hell of a draft class. 2007 was an all-timer: P-Willy, Joe, Ray McDonald, Goldson, and T-Brown.

The feels I got when I saw this post. We should have won a damn SB. I know this will be biased, but where do you rank this LB duo?

the vein bulging out of patrick willis’ right bicep is probably larger than my entire arm

i used to watch his workout videos any time i needed motivation to hit the weightroom. Dude’s fitness regimen was world class

It is odd that no report has surfaced of the 49ers bringing him for a visit. The prototype edge player for this scheme. Huge need. Something is up. :emoji_eyes:

He went to ATL today. They run the same defense and have the exact same profiles for the SAM/LEO position...
The #49ers brought in another option at #9. Harold Landry had an official pre-draft visit recently, per @RapSheet

It’s happening

Back
Top Bottom