:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Get Reid back on the cheap as an insurance policy, our secondary was battered all last season.

offer 1 year, or 2 year

incentive based. make him prove he wants it and work hard and if he does give it to him.

Last edited:
My mans been obsessed all week!!!! 8) It’s draft week fellas!!! Me and my buddy gon make the drive up to sf for the draft party!!!
Hahaha can’t even fake I’ve always been a draft nut since a small kid but this years draft seems bigger than any draft I’ve ever watched.

PFF does a 1st round Mock every year based off Performance ratings and Fit and they have Harold
Landry going 8th overall to Bears. It’s pretty interesting when you look solely at on field
Performance. They have Baker Mayfield 1 overall. Maurice Hurst going 4 overall.

Correction they have 49ers taking Harold Landry at 9 overall and Bradley Chubb going 10 overall to raiders.

PFF does a 1st round Mock every year based off Performance ratings and Fit and they have Harold
Landry going 8th overall to Bears. It’s pretty interesting when you look solely at on field
Performance. They have Baker Mayfield 1 overall.
Aaaaaannnnndddd who’s going to 9? :nerd:

9. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS (6-10)
Edge Harold Landry, Boston College
Yes, the 49ers continue to draft defensive linemen in the first round, but Landry brings a body type and skillset not currently on the roster. He has the explosiveness to win on the edge and it showed up in 2016 when he finished with 18 sacks, seven QB hits and 44 hurries on only 322 rushes. He regressed slightly in 2017 while also battling injury, but at his best, he’s the top pass-rusher in the class while adding solid play against the run, and the 49ers have a chance to add another valuable piece to their defensive front.

If Landry had come out his JR. yr or mirrored that production this year he’d be a top 5 pick.
I think it needs to be reiterated he started 2017 productive 6 games 5 sacks while being the focus of every offensive line coach throughout the week. Then the high ankle sprain hobbled him for 2 games then Boston College shut him down rest the year.

One player I'm really high on later in the draft and haven't really discussed is Josey Jewell. I don't know if the 49ers would draft him since they like speed and athleticism at those two inside spots, but Jewell has the instincts and intelligence to be a damn good NFL LB. He's also got the Iowa pedigree. >D

I think it needs to be reiterated he started 2017 productive 6 games 5 sacks while being the focus of every offensive line coach throughout the week. Then the high ankle sprain hobbled him for 2 games then Boston College shut him down rest the year.
Him and buck next to each other :sick:.

This is the tweet that prompted me to bring up Josey Jewell. It also makes me wonder if Denzel Ward is in play at 9. There are a lot of good players who aren't necessarily the physical prototypes that are great fits.

Last edited:
Damn, this is not a good look for Edmunds. Dude has almost 400 more snaps than Roquan and still struggles with the mental aspect of the game.

Straight up I don’t want him.

Defensive version of Josh Allen.

Count me as somebody intrigued with Josh Allen. I mean the guy is gonna go 1 overall presumably. These Scouts,GMs, Offensive Coordinators, head coaches throw a lot at these kids see how much they can retain. he’s obviously impressed a lot of folks throughout the process. Cam Newton was considered inaccurate he was the MVP 2 years ago.

Count me as somebody intrigued with Josh Allen. I mean the guy is gonna go 1 overall presumably. These Scouts,GMs, Offensive Coordinators, head coaches throw a lot at these kids see how much they can retain. he’s obviously impressed a lot of folks throughout the process. Cam Newton was considered inaccurate he was the MVP 2 years ago.
And he’s still inaccurate :rofl:

Edge rusher can be developed later in the draft we don't need Harold Landry at 9

Obo Okonkorow, Duke Ejiofor, Chad Thomas, Sam Hubbard, Lorenzo Carter, **** it maybe even take a chance on Arden Key if he falls far enough and hope lightning doesn't strike twice with regards to red flag character concern guys.

Seems like a mistake not taking guys with high ceiling generational talent in Roquan (compared multiple times to P-Willy) or Minkah (compared to Charles Woodson as prototype) at positions we're currently badly in need.

If they're still there at #9 I'm taking Roquan, Minkah, or Quenton Nelson.

Edge rusher can be developed later in the draft we don't need Harold Landry at 9

Obo Okonkorow, Duke Ejiofor, Chad Thomas, Sam Hubbard, Lorenzo Carter, **** it maybe even take a chance on Arden Key if he falls far enough and hope lightning doesn't strike twice with regards to red flag character concern guys.

Seems like a mistake not taking guys with high ceiling generational talent in Roquan (compared multiple times to P-Willy) or Minkah (compared to Charles Woodson as prototype) at positions we're currently badly in need.

If they're still there at #9 I'm taking Roquan, Minkah, or Quenton Nelson.
Agreed. Those 3 are alpha players the niners need.

Back
Top Bottom