:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New Rumor floating around the internet about McGlinchey and 49ers supposed interest.

The Chargers loved McGlinchey at #16, but weren’t sure he would still be there when they picked, so they were looking for ways to trade up for him. When they hosted him recently for a Top-30 visit, he did something to make all the decision makers sour on him – or they found an old injury issue – so that McGlinchey is now off the Chargers board.

They would have been a logical spot for the Chargers to trade up to in order to draft McGlinchey. That’s one of the reasons why I believe Lynch & Co. recently leaked their interest in McGlinchey to key members of the media.

Up and coming dline

DeFo

Malcolm Reuben Roquan

Current secondary + resign Reid for the low

:sick::sick::sick:

I don't know who this guy, but multiple credible people on my timeline are retweeting this:

Wow, if we can get a 2nd round pick, that'd be a great return for a player who was a 7th rounder.

But that probably means we're looking at T (McGlinchey?) for sure.

Von Miller would get to have his favorite OT on his team now.

I don't know who this guy, but multiple credible people on my timeline are retweeting this:

Last edited:
Damn, I'm a big fan of Trent Brown. How do you feel about that rumor, Red?

I feel like if Roquan is there at 9 then we're taking him with how up in the air Fosters future is. Even if Foster gets out of these cases clean, he's obviously a liability and has had red flags before we even drafted him.

Can't wait fellas! Either way, I love how the excitement regarding this team is back :pimp:

Edit-- Also I hope Reubens girl is telling the truth about him not doing anything to her and not just trying to save his career/freedom. **** is disgusting if he did that. Doesn't he have a weed charge in Alabama as well?

Man if we got anything more than a 5th for brown id be excited

But still dont want to draft a T first round.

Didn’t the Broncos just draft a tackle?

And shouldn’t the Broncos have the 37th overall pick?

Is Trent even worth that?

I don’t believe it.

Damn, I'm a big fan of Trent Brown. How do you feel about that rumor, Red?

I wouldn't be surprised. Trent is a beast in pass protection, but he simply struggles too much in Kyle's run game. So much of what Kyle does is predicated on being able to run outside zone, even a lot of his pass concepts. I don't know if Trent's pass pro ability offsets his shortcomings in the run game in this particular offense, and I don't believe he'll ever be an ideal fit because he's so damn big and can't keep his weight down.

Back
Top Bottom