:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just gimme Roquan, Minkah, or Quenton

Don't sleep on this ugly ************. This is the face of a man who's ready to kill or be killed for his quarterback. >D

636407397519054211-USATSI-9266706.jpg

Darnold should be spelled Lauletta
Don't sleep on this ugly **********er. This is the face of a man who's ready to kill or be killed for his quarterback. >D

636407397519054211-USATSI-9266706.jpg
homeboy has old man face. But I believe he is 25 which is old for a rookie.

"I feel like my film speaks for me, my on and off-the-field, leadership abilities, the way how when I get to the ball carrier, how I arrive with bad intentions."

Roquan-Smith-Rose-Bowl-by-Jeff-Sentell-010118a_pfr9uc.jpg

Brian O'Neill(tackle I mocked for us) is 22.

McGlinchey is one year younger than Trent Brown...

Latest Draft Rumors

• Seattle has hung a FOR SALE on it’s 18 pick with the hope of attracting someone like NOLA Saints, NY Giants, Ravens, or Bolts who want to move up for Mason Rudolph or maybe Lamar Jackson.
  • Hayden Hurst the very athletic S. Carolina TE is suddenly a focus of interest among late 1st rd. teams including Atlanta & Carolina, maybe they could work a deal with Seattle.
  • Denver can’t afford to pay $6M for a new QB to sit behind Keenum so their #5 pick is for sale & it s/b the prime target for a tradeup team looking for a core four QB, like Zona or Buffalo.
  • SB Champion Philly has their #32 but nothing after that until rd. 4. They could trade back to get back into earlier Day 2.
  • The medical red flags list grows : Texas OT Connor Williams missed several games with a serious injury but has been medically cleared, still he has that onus about him that could drop him from the 1st rd. Louisville CB Jaire Alexander (knee surgery) & Mississippi St. OT Martinas Rankin (undisclosed) also missed multiple games & could drop.
  • If Buffalo can’t trade up from #22 for their QB Buffalo likes include Colorado CB Isaiah Oliver, LSU CB Donte Jackson and Alabama LB Rashaan Evans with all probably there at #22.

Yessir, got work off today. Gona get the grill goin and some brews with the homies in a bit.

We'll end up with a very talented player either way, but I'm all in for Roquan

Back
Top Bottom