:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"League sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter on Wednesday that the league is still mulling a potential multigame suspension for Foster. That possibility looms as Foster's offseason issues are examined under the league's personal conduct policy and its policy on substance abuse."

Our turn. :emoji_sunglasses:

920x920.jpg

Warriors won the title the stress stops. Now awaiting for Football season and the stress begins again. I can't wait to see the future of the Niners do some work.

News not directly concerning us, but instead our close (geographically) rivals:

1 Earl Thomas III to hold out from Seahawks camp. Wants to stay with team Believes he “has earned” a high paying extension and “quickly”.

2 Khalil Mack to hold out from the Raiders camp. Similarly is in a contract year and wants the bag before he’ll report in. there’s ample evidence to suggest that the All-Pro defensive end is willing to hold out until August — a period that would include the start of training camp — if he doesn’t get a new deal.

News not directly concerning us, but instead our close (geographically) rivals:

1 Earl Thomas III to hold out from Seahawks camp. Wants to stay with team Believes he “has earned” a high paying extension and “quickly”.

2 Khalil Mack to hold out from the Raiders camp. Similarly is in a contract year and wants the bag before he’ll report in. there’s ample evidence to suggest that the All-Pro defensive end is willing to hold out until August — a period that would include the start of training camp — if he doesn’t get a new deal.

Music to my ears reading this

O.G Laken Tomlinson signed to a 3 year extension, up to 18 million, 10 million in guarantees.

Rumor: Joshua Garnett :emoji_arrow_right::emoji_arrow_right::emoji_arrow_right: trading block

Talk about a “bust”.

Man was a first round pick; and we traded up for him at that.

yep :emoji_skull_crossbones:

some beat writers are suggesting if there's no suitable trade partner we might even just cut him out right :wow:

i can remember the excitement in here when we drafted him. "baalke's done it again!", as we traded back into the 1st round to get him.

hey at least baalke was money on Defo, that has really paid dividends.

JG gonna have to put in work starting June 25th if he's gonna beat out Johnathan Cooper and Mike Person for that last remaining starting spot on our O line. Someone in here always saying Stanford guys are soft, who was it?

Which means if nothing big changes in camp, preseason, etc. we're looking at a 2018 starting OL of:

(LT) [Joe Staley] (LG) [Laken Tomlinson] (C) [Weston Richburg] (RG) [Garnett vs Cooper vs Person] (RT) [Mike McGlinchey]

Definitely an upgrade on paper over what we've had the last 2-3 years.

Dang Garnett on the trading block? That's a bummer. I was hoping he would've improved in this system.

Back
Top Bottom