:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yep :emoji_skull_crossbones:

some beat writers are suggesting if there's no suitable trade partner we might even just cut him out right :wow:

i can remember the excitement in here when we drafted him. "baalke's done it again!", as we traded back into the 1st round to get him.

hey at least baalke was money on Defo, that has really paid dividends.
Let training camp at least begin before we start putting any stock in any assumptions about roster moves.

Again. I believe they see the dedication in Garnett after he dropped around 25 lbs from last year and got much stronger according to the coaching staff and he’s the presumed starter at this point. Within the 1st week of camp we will all know how they feel about Joshua Garnett.

JG gonna have to put in work starting June 25th if he's gonna beat out Johnathan Cooper and Mike Person for that last remaining starting spot on our O line. Someone in here always saying Stanford guys are soft, who was it?

Which means if nothing big changes in camp, preseason, etc. we're looking at a 2018 starting OL of:

(LT) [Joe Staley] (LG) [Laken Tomlinson] (C) [Weston Richburg] (RG) [Garnett vs Cooper vs Person] (RT) [Mike McGlinchey]

Definitely an upgrade on paper over what we've had the last 2-3 years.
I called them soft but it was mostly just kwame harris ... Sol Thomas and JG seem to be on the wrong path as well . I am pulling for JG to win that last spot .

Brady being petty by not tagging Jimmy G in his tweet about getting QBs together lol.

I don’t think it was petty

The Only qbs he mentioned by name were Aaron Rogers, Drew Brees, Russel Wilson and Cam Newton, arguably top tier QB talent with seasons of starts under their belts.

Brady was joking about the whole thing anyway, no non-patriot has been invited to Brady’s passing camp. He was just joking around.

And I think leaving Jimmy G out of the conversation is fine considering he’s only had 5 starts for us, and 3(?) for the Pats. Maybe if he brings a few winning seasons and brings home a ring we can talk about him being in the elite QB boys club.

464E61CA-AFD2-4F20-A14C-328EB9481484.png

I don’t think it was petty

The Only qbs he mentioned by name were Aaron Rogers, Drew Brees, Russel Wilson and Cam Newton, arguably top tier QB talent with seasons of starts under their belts.

Brady was joking about the whole thing anyway, no non-patriot has been invited to Brady’s passing camp. He was just joking around.

And I think leaving Jimmy G out of the conversation is fine considering he’s only had 5 starts for us, and 3(?) for the Pats. Maybe if he brings a few winning seasons and brings home a ring we can talk about him being in the elite QB boys club.
I just said petty because of the rumor of Brady not liking the fact Jimmy G was possibly going to be the next starter for NE.

I think if Jameis just caught 3 for drunkenly groping his Uber driver that 2 is reasonable to expect for Reubn
Ray Rice got 4 games. Then we all saw the video. Then there was an outcry. Then Goodell said he would be better. Then 4 years went by and Jameis Winston got 3 games for sexually assaulting his driver. Josh Gordon got a season for a nonviolent crime/smoking. Brady got 4 games for deflategate that Goodell couldn’t even scientifically prove. There is no rhyme or reason to any of the sentencing Goodell hands out. With that said, I’m expecting 8 games for the gun charge. Because guns.

I had a dream last night where Garoppolo had 0 touchdowns and 2 interceptions. I remember I looked down in dispare accepting uncertainty again. I'm glad it was a dream.

As a die-hard fan of the game, I'm sad to see Kam go. He was a hallmark of the SF-SEA rivalry during 11-13. Dude played the game like a ruthless savage.

2 games!? I’ll ******* take it! Let this be a lesson to not be a dumbass Rueben. When news all came out we were thinking 6-8 games. Then slowly hoped for 3-4 games. But 2?! **** yea!!!

Back
Top Bottom