:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Minnesota and Detroit he’ll be missing. Not bad. That opener gon be a tough game. He’ll be back for kc doe 8)

Looks like they didn’t even hit him for the “domestic abuse” and guns.

So Minnesota and Detroit he’ll be missing. Not bad. That opener gon be a tough game. He’ll be back for kc doe 8)

Opener gonna be crazy. :sick: New OL is going to be put to the test with Everson Griffen, Danielle Hunter, and Linval Joseph. :sick:

LAST MONTH WITHOUT FOOTBALL!! Let's go!! :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat: #bangbang

2 games!? I’ll ****ing take it! Let this be a lesson to not be a dumbass Rueben. When news all came out we were thinking 6-8 games. Then slowly hoped for 3-4 games. But 2?! **** yea!!!

Crazy when news first broke, some folk wanted him off the team entirely. Glad that when the dust settled, reuben will get a chance to redeem himself and avoid turning into rolando mcclain

The silver lining in this all is that the 2 weeks Rueben is suspended are 2 less weeks he can get himself injured

source.gif

The silver lining in this all is that the 2 weeks Rueben is suspended are 2 less weeks he can get himself injured

source.gif
Man I hope Reuben doesn’t turn into kam chancellor in a few years. Dude got hurt way too much last year. His playing style is a gift and a curse.

Last edited:
Mike Freeman, Bleacher Report

“Best guess from sources around the league is that Dez Bryant gets his wish to play with the 49ers”

Dude was linked to the team throughout the draft process. I doubt he makes the team, but you never know. Davis is a short, gritty CB. He'll likely compete with K'Waun and DJ Reed in the slot.

SF heads. Going up to SF tomorrow. Any suggestions on food? Something I can’t get anywhere else Cept SF? Wanna make it worthwhile.

SF heads. Going up to SF tomorrow. Any suggestions on food? Something I can’t get anywhere else Cept SF? Wanna make it worthwhile.

what kinda foods you lookin for breh? and where are you coming from, that'll give folk a better frame of reference, possibly.

what kinda foods you lookin for breh? and where are you coming from, that'll give folk a better frame of reference, possibly.
San Jose. I’m really open to anything except taquerias since I had that yesterday :lol:

Have Ike’s down here in San Jose. Also already had the touristy clam chowder in a sourdough bowl

Also not really lookin for fine dining like the house of prime rib

Dude was linked to the team throughout the draft process. I doubt he makes the team, but you never know. Davis is a short, gritty CB. He'll likely compete with K'Waun and DJ Reed in the slot.

I say he’s in maybe one of the the 90 man or practice squad bubbles

I ageee of course making final 53 for him seems unlikely

San Jose. I’m really open to anything except taquerias since I had that yesterday :lol:

Have Ike’s down here in San Jose. Also already had the touristy clam chowder in a sourdough bowl

Also not really lookin for fine dining like the house of prime rib

Limon if you're into peruvian food
Lahore in the tenderloin if you're craving indian/pakistani food (possibly my favorite spot to eat at in the city, im not a fine diner FWIW)
Little Lucca's sandwiches(a little out the city but worth the drive and wait)
PPQ Dungeness Crab (theyre known for their crab but their peppercorn chicken wings are on ****in SMACK)
San Tung for their dry fried chicken wings
Super Duper Burger (hyped burger spot, but I **** with it)

there's obviously hella food options in SF that I'm forgetting, but you really can't go wrong eating out there. enjoy breh!

Limon if you're into peruvian food
Lahore in the tenderloin if you're craving indian/pakistani food (possibly my favorite spot to eat at in the city, im not a fine diner FWIW)
Little Lucca's sandwiches(a little out the city but worth the drive and wait)
PPQ Dungeness Crab (theyre known for their crab but their peppercorn chicken wings are on ****in SMACK)
San Tung for their dry fried chicken wings
Super Duper Burger (hyped burger spot, but I **** with it)

there's obviously hella food options in SF that I'm forgetting, but you really can't go wrong eating out there. enjoy breh!
Thanks. I’ve had San Tung. And we got a super duper burger in San Jose too. Heard of little Luccas. Might go there. What y’all get there? Heard something about mixing spreads or sauces there for your sandwich? :emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom