:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
San Jose. I’m really open to anything except taquerias since I had that yesterday :lol:

Have Ike’s down here in San Jose. Also already had the touristy clam chowder in a sourdough bowl

Also not really lookin for fine dining like the house of prime rib
Serrano's pizza
Mr, Pickle's for subs
Patxi's for deep dish pizza
Broken Record
Italian Homemade Company
Phoenix
Red's Java House

Oh yeah, like another poster said, definitely go to Brenda's. Farmerbrown used to be my spot until I had Brenda's.

I'm just throwing out my regular spots

Thanks. I’ve had San Tung. And we got a super duper burger in San Jose too. Heard of little Luccas. Might go there. What y’all get there? Heard something about mixing spreads or sauces there for your sandwich? :emoji_thinking:

Little Luccas might be the best sandwich place in the world. I compare every sandwich I eat to little luccas.. their Dutch crunch just goes so well with their sauces. A close second for sandwiches might be Lues Cafe they have an orange sauce similar to la vic's in SJ.

A few missed spots are MAMAS in north beach. Their French toast is one of the best things I ever ate..

As for crab PpQ is pretty bad but thanh long and crustaceans is really good .. the garlic noodles and the garlic buttered crab :wow:

Btw san tungs health score is pretty bad that's why o stopped eating there it was down to 67 out of 100 at one point :sick: but yes I agree those chicken wings are bomb just the poor health score turns me off.

FBF to one of the GOAT LBs and leaders of men. I still get chills from the "we gotta do it today" speech. The urgency in Pat's voice is palpable.

8CEBABD2-16D3-4CBC-BBF7-DAF41E1A5A60.jpeg
Sidenote, here at the costco in visalia they have those 49er high back chairs and 49er coolers, dont have those in my hood.

Got 2 chairs :pimp:

Aaron Rogers, Lake Tahoe, American Century Championship Celebrity Golf Tournament, earlier today, looks like his arm is doing better

we play GB in WI week 6

:nerd:

Bro thats just a 50 yard throw any QB who plays in NFL can make.
This is a throw only the greatest all time can make.
That one against the Bears is truly out of this world.

Last edited:
In my book no Aaron Rogers pass beats this one

hoyladsaodsa.0.gif

and say what you want, but that pass from the golf greens to the guy on the boat was dope. :nthat:

He made a stupid throw a few seasons ago that traveled 70 yards from the flick of a wrist. It was an incomplete pass, so it never made any highlights. But it was pure stupidity.

A-Rod is easily the most talented passer of our generation.

In my book no Aaron Rogers pass beats this one

hoyladsaodsa.0.gif

and say what you want, but that pass from the golf greens to the guy on the boat was dope. :nthat:
Yeah the throw from the boat was cool for sure but that ish is ordinary. An NFL QB is making that throw 9 out of 10 times. But these other throws aren’t ordinary.

He made a stupid throw a few seasons ago that traveled 70 yards from the flick of a wrist. It was an incomplete pass, so it never made any highlights. But it was pure stupidity.

A-Rod is easily the most talented passer of our generation.
There was a time when “experts” were saying coming into the draft Aaron Rodgers has no improvisation skills due to the simplistic offense Jeff Tedford ran at Cal.

Also another good one Brian Brohm had a chance to unseat him as the presumed starter that year Brett Farve retired.

I’ve always believed in Aaron Rodgers talent as a 15 year old teenager I had watched enough football to know he was special. Still irks me when I see his talent on display, Mike Nolan and Co. grew obsessed with Alex Smith “leadership qualities”.

what was the word on the color rush 94 jerseys again? they said releasing more in Aug.? trying to get me that jimmy but no where to be found.. and only see them scarlets of jimmy which i cant rock with. thankkkks

Bro thats just a 50 yard throw any QB who plays in NFL can make.
This is a throw only the greatest all time can make.
That one against the Bears is truly out of this world.

Unreal..being chased around in the pocket, threw it 50 yards with pinpoint accuracy across the body while being tackled in a way that looked like he could easily tear some knee ligaments

It’s a shame he has to play for the packers..until he’s in red and gold **** rodgers

I was at the lake last weekend and I was throwing some BOMBS from the beach area to my homeboys in the lake.

Couldn't move my arm the next day. I'm washed..

Chopped it up with brandon browner at work today.

Said he grew up a niner fan and jimmy g is the goods.

Back
Top Bottom