:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I want Bosa if he's available. I think the Niners can draft a WR that can be plugged into Kyle's system.

But the option to have OBJ is tempting though lol

Stopped reading after I saw Grant Cohen

Guy is a turd. Big bosa does just fine off the edge with the Chargers and Nick is faster and stronger. I'm sure he is going to be fine. At one point he implied that Joey plays when he wants to because he was hurt this season and didnt play with torn pecs.

I know draft is a crap shoot but at the top of the draft your chances increase exponentially landing an impact player.

49ers truly lucky they went 4-12 and not 5-11.

That depends on what the Cards do?

Right, but I want to know who is #1 on their board. We presume it's Bosa, but you never know. It could be Quinnen, Allen, or someone else. Nobody really thought McGlinchey was their #1 guy until Simms opened his mouth about a week or two before the draft.

If jags snag Foles I can see them drafting Metcalf

If Bosa falls to us I see the raiders taking Josh Allen.

red81 red81 cant wait for your inaugural Mock Draft :evil:

thinking out loud: pretty cheesed that all reports are saying 49ers have no interest in AB. historically, how many elite level WR's have had no-drama egos? He's the guy we need and can come cheaper than Beckham. Wants to be here, has a chip on his shoulder - what more could you ask for in a top-flight prospect that fills a glaring need?

save the age critique, he has 3 solid years before he tapers off. if we can't make an SB run in there, then our window's closed again anyway.

thinking out loud: pretty cheesed that all reports are saying 49ers have no interest in AB. historically, how many elite level WR's have had no-drama egos? He's the guy we need and can come cheaper than Beckham. Wants to be here, has a chip on his shoulder - what more could you ask for in a top-flight prospect that fills a glaring need?

save the age critique, he has 3 solid years before he tapers off. if we can't make an SB run in there, then our window's closed again anyway.

Couldnt agree more. Especially if the reports that all it would take are a 3rd or 4th are true. Id send them our 2nd (and maybe even a conditional 2020 pick) and wouldnt think twice about it.

Decent amount of FAs we can chase. Obviously we should go after Earl Thomas, if it’s a bidding war immedialty go after Collins.

Earl Thomas
Justin Houston
CJ Mosley

Are my top 3 off top targets. I’d have to look at the list.

00B82EAB-CF97-4D96-9C5B-1B953FAA0C17.jpeg

Earl Thomas
Justin Houston
CJ Mosley

Are my top 3 off top targets. I’d have to look at the list.
I’m not ready to pay big money to off ball linebacker but the team may prioritize a linebacker who can cover.

Kwon Alexander cheaper and really underrated throughout the process.

Also love KJ wright always have since he’s been in Seattle.

Kinda feel bad for josh Rosen lol

Not THAT bad but damn, a highly graded first round pick they traded up for, and they’re gonna flip on him in 1 season?

And he’s gonna wind up somewhere even ****tier like WSH?

I mean at least he still has his nfl career but dayum :blush: life comes at ya fast, especially on those bottom tier teams.

In case you forgot or need a refresher. The play where he straight up bench presses #58 into Baker Mayfield is bananas.

Back
Top Bottom