:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need a QB

Could probably entice them with nick Mullen’s

Sucks, I wanna keep, him but he could be the missing piece of capital to make that trade work

If the niners land obj, we need ahmad brooks back on the team to check him anytime he tries to act up.

tumblr_mfiiuwLlQw1r5chrho1_400.gif

Yea they gonna pass on CJ probably every team besides maybe Washington ******** would.

Mullen’s they’d want but I’d rather keep him

Brothers Mullen’s isn’t worth much of anything to any organization except 49ers as a 2nd string QB.

If he was being pursued by any of the QB needy teams we would’ve heard about it. Now maybe after some stellar preseason play things change.

But for now he is not some hot commodity that teams are looking to acquire.

You guys think the jets will try to get that #1 pick to steal bosa?

You guys think the jets will try to get that #1 pick to steal bosa?
If the do, i would trade down to someone who wants Murray and screw the cadrinals.

^^^This. If the cardinals trade down, they open themselves up to the risk of someone else trading up. If they really want Kyler they are going to stay put and not take the risk of the Giants, ********, Jags, Dolphins trading up to 2.

Our offense will be fine Shanahan is good at getting guys open who aren’t tier 1 stars like obj, Antonio Brown, gronk, etc.

It’s QB pressure on D that we need the most. And a new better safety.

I’m actually mostly ok with our O group tbh.

Let Garcon go. Hope marquise can produce again. Coach Trent taylor back up, Pettis gotta step up and stay healthy.

and from there design a lot of plays to throw to Kittle, McKinnon, and Juice: RB wheel routes, TE drag routes, FB to the flat, etc.

Bosa over Beckham jr plz

Back
Top Bottom