:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give me ODB and then take an edge with the second round pick or try to trade for someone like Clowney.

I'll take the proven young commodity every time.
That scenario on webzone says swap of 2 and 6 overall. With OBJ included for the moving up 4 spots.

I’m sure If that trade scenario presented itself 49ers would have already completed it. That is a too good to be true trade rumor.

That scenario on webzone says swap of 2 and 6 overall. With OBJ included for the moving up 4 spots.

I’m sure If that trade scenario presented itself 49ers would have already completed it. That is a too good to be true trade rumor.

Yeah that is a no brainer.

One of favorite Safety prospects Juan Thornhill making himself some money today. If you watched a UVA game this year it was obvious who best player on defense was.

4.42 40 yard dash
44 inch vertical

I would sign Justin Houston. He just got released. Dude still has some left in the tank.

I think this move would be the beginning of us trading our first with NYG and moving back and grabbing a Burns/Sweat

Don’t see us getting Bosa with this move

I would love Everson Griffen, but I don't buy that report. The dude has some serious mental issues. He was dismissed by the Vikings earlier this year because he threatened to shoot someone in a hotel, and then he jumped out of the ambulance on the way to his mental evaluation lol.

sign mosley to pair him with fred warner, draft bosa...

wNfkiM.gif

griffen would be nice but i hope niners don't plan on giving up a lot of draft capital for him. dude can get to the QB but his mental health is shakier than the loma prieta.

we gonna need to Paraag to get his old navy Fleece game in line.

Demarcus Lawrence getting tagged gonna clogg up 20.5 million of Cowboys cap space. That makes him highest paid defensive player in NFL right now.

Back
Top Bottom