:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reports are that CJ beathard will get the QB2 and accordingly the most playing time in the 4 preseason games in order to audition him for potential trade partners and protect Mullen’s who will likely be garoppolos regular season backup QB

Mozart of pass rush.

Dude prolly swim rush his broccoli in his youth.

Also, after watching clips of camp Jordan Matthews ain’t making this team.
Matthews been washed.

You don’t play for 4 teams in less than 2 calendar years unless you’ve fallen off.

This season and last Ross dwelley always looks and sounds from reports pretty good in camp and preseason

I guess hes playing against 2nd and 3rd string D’s but still

I wonder if with Celek out til week 6 whether Dwelley or maybe Kaden Smith gonna make big leap atTE2

I like Ross Dwelley. His biggest weakness coming out was blocking. Dude was already a solid receiving TE. He has a good chance to win the #2 spot if he can improve his inline blocking.

Sup fellas Thanks for updating this thread. Excited for the season especially with what you guys are posting. Ooh wee!

Btw.. Those odds looking tempting

+240 or so

Vegas putting a little respeck on our name with regards to 8 wins and a playoff berth it’s not a ton in payout so they think it’s somewhat probable

I’d be down! Anyone here live in Vegas?

Im Gonna put 100 on it either way I think. 100$ not a lot to lose 4,000 a lot to win if they really pull it thru.

Twitter blowing up, CJ intercepted by Dre Greenlaw

Garoppolo with a dime to Juice on a wheel route

It’s finna be a race to the QB :sick:

I say this as unbiased as possible.

We’ve gotta have the deepest D-line group in the league.

Buck
Bosa
Ford
Arik
Blair
With Street chilling in the cut.

Lawd if Solly comes to :sick::sick::sick: It’d really be a wrap.

Why is my shirt off??????????

Back
Top Bottom