:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pettis is an incredible athlete.

This offseason I’ve seen videos of him throwing down windmill dunks with ease. Then saw video of him hitting homeruns on a major league field.

Dee Ford with the tendinitis...PRP injection. Someone needs to go holla at Kobe and em for that good good...Germany right?

malcolm smith not practicing due to hamstring tightness

dre greenlaw taking his reps

honestly greenlaw has looked so good in camp i wouldnt be surprised if he takes malcolm smith's starting LB position and smith gets cut

he seems to be another case of 49ers striking gold in the later rounds

Malcolm Smith gotta go. Dude been buns since he left the Seahawks.

Dre Greenlaw is a baller. That was a damn good pick. It also helps that we adjusted our scheme to play 3 off-ball LBs now. We're playing more of a true 4-3 now with the wide 9 adjustments.

I see reports of Jordan Matthews getting bullied by DJ Reed for the third practice despite being 5 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier lol smfh.

Tarvarius Moore coming for that free safety spot. It's crazy what playing guys at their natural position can do.

Back
Top Bottom