:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we stay healthy we are on a collision course with TB. Have to respect them. They have everything.

btw, how you feeling bro??

speaking of health, anyone seen or heard from red81 red81 ? red seems to get more excited for the draft than the actual season itself, so for him to be M.I.A the last few weeks/months is concerning. hopefully our guy is alright.
Well got the feeling nasty on monday. Been stuck at home other than the hospital visit on thursday when i mentioned here im drinking medicine and sick lol. First few days nose was runny af, body aches and mainly a big headache. Today i feel better but need to quarantine for 10 days. So til mid next week. What sucks im on vacation mode starting today from work. So cant even travel lol. And i was in shock i got hit with that covid after already getting the shot. Just glad ima be ok for my mext shot the week after next. And today i feel good. Maybe 90% good. Oh and was getting sent to restroom last two days after everything i ate. Been bored af but makes you think the savage peeps who dont care and still go out being covid positive or not even knowing they have it and sick and still going out. But thanks for ya concern!

NT Faithful - tryna watch an old Niner game tonight. Which one should ya boy watch?

Here are the choices:
2011 Divisional Playoffs: Vs Saints
2012 Divisional Playoffs: Vs Packers
2019 Week 14 Vs Saints
2019 Week 17 Vs Seahawks

That 2011 saints..
I remember was laying with my x. Watching the game. About to cry and smith o my! I was cheering like a boi in xmas

Well got the feeling nasty on monday. Been stuck at home other than the hospital visit on thursday when i mentioned here im drinking medicine and sick lol. First few days nose was runny af, body aches and mainly a big headache. Today i feel better but need to quarantine for 10 days. So til mid next week. What sucks im on vacation mode starting today from work. So cant even travel lol. And i was in shock i got hit with that covid after already getting the shot. Just glad ima be ok for my mext shot the week after next. And today i feel good. Maybe 90% good. Oh and was getting sent to restroom last two days after everything i ate. Been bored af but makes you think the savage peeps who dont care and still go out being covid positive or not even knowing they have it and sick and still going out. But thanks for ya concern!

glad you're on the mend, fam. just gotta survive.. there will be plenty of opportunities to travel once you get dose 2

NT Faithful - tryna watch an old Niner game tonight. Which one should ya boy watch?

Here are the choices:
2011 Divisional Playoffs: Vs Saints
2012 Divisional Playoffs: Vs Packers
2019 Week 14 Vs Saints
2019 Week 17 Vs Seahawks

i'd say 2019 vs seahawks just because of everything that was riding on that game and dre's final play but i'm still sour about how the season ended.

i'd go with 2012 vs packers or 2012 vs patriots.

Trey Sermon is a thumper. Exactly what this offense was in need of. Can’t believe with how well he performed those last 5-6 games at Ohio state that he was available in the 3rd.

I'm so stoked for the Lance pick. This is Kyle's opportunity to show his skills as a play caller with the guy of his choice. Can't wait for the kid to get on the field.

I got dose 2 in April and I’m still not going anywhere I think I’m waiting out til at least fall and see how it all goes

Got dose 2 about a month and a half ago. Last night was the first time eating in a restaurant.

It was weird but awesome.

Got dose 2 about a month and a half ago. Last night was the first time eating in a restaurant.

It was weird but awesome.

same thing here. went out to eat with the fam last night, first time since the rona started. felt so weird taking off my mask inside :lol:

That bum Adam Schefter keeps pushing the narrative that Mac Jones was the 9ers first choice, but Lance swayed them at the last minute 🤦🏻‍♂️, even though Kyle has clearly said Trey was the target from the start.

Won’t lie, couldn’t care less about what Adam Schefter has to say :lol: . A lot of our staff didn’t even know so why would he

Won’t lie, couldn’t care less about what Adam Schefter has to say :lol: . A lot of our staff didn’t even know so why would he

The point is he keeps pushing a false narrative, after being proved otherwise.

Just read that Peter king write up. So Kyle said if they stayed at 12 he would’ve been good with Mac there but after seeing Trey’s tape... he knew he had to trade up in the top 5 to get him.

Back
Top Bottom