:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
59372F87-13AB-415B-8FAC-71FF18475C59.png

Don’t you want to move on from the fear and paranoia you felt pre-draft?

Interesting no WR this year. Maybe Jalen Hurd is healthy? :nerd:

Wonder if Kyle still plans on transitioning him to TE?

And there are still tons of undrafted rookies to be brought in post draft. Better believe Kyle and Lynch have their eye on a few guys that have slipped through the cracks.

Last edited:
They only drafted 1 cB and one safety

maybe I’m being greedy but I still wouldn’t mind if they took another pass at Richard Sherman for outside corner or transition to safety

watched a highlight tape on Hufanga.. it could be misleading but damn he looks like a solid open field tackler and his close out speed is ridiculous

i really hope that we don't go into next season with dontae johnson as a starting CB

My favorite pick of the draft, aside from Lance, is Hufanga with Ambry Thomas right behind.

I see Hufunga being an immediate impact player. Polamalu like instincts for sure.

I like the idea of bringing in Sherman to play safety and be a player coach next to the 2 new DB's.

49ers are fk'n stacked. And we will retire Brady. TB vs SF in the playoffs, can't wait.

My favorite pick of the draft, aside from Lance, is Hufanga with Ambry Thomas right behind.

I see Hufunga being an immediate impact player. Polamalu like instincts for sure.

I like the idea of bringing in Sherman to play safety and be a player coach next to the 2 new DB's.

49ers are fk'n stacked. And we will retire Brady. TB vs SF in the playoffs, can't wait.

Oh now Lance is your favorite pick?

Still have Emmanuel Mosley, Jason Verett, and Ku’waun Williams this secondary is not just middle of the pack. That’s a top 10 unit. Look at other teams.
Jimmie Ward is seriously like a top 5 safety last 2 years I don’t think y’all understand how much a sure tackler he is.Ward is willing to sacrifice too. Just be comparative and you will see.

Want Sherm back tho.

I definitely participated in the talking bad on Ward.

At this point he may be one of the most underrated players out there.

i think everyone talked bad on ward at some point because his career has had a complete arc

started as a first round pick, highly touted, looked very promising first year

team falls apart, harbaugh fired, ward can't shake the injury bug for something like 3-4 consecutive years, defense hits an all-time low with 2 interceptions in 2018

team gets back in shape in 2019, ward suddenly looking healthy and laying out harder hits than I've ever seen him lay out

having a consistent pass rush this season will make up for a lot of the deficiencies we have in the secondary. last season, besides hyder jr, no one was getting home and qbs were too comfortable playing from the pocket. hopefully bosa's return opens it up for kinlaw to wreak havoc on passing downs.

Back
Top Bottom