:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't we say this every year? lol.

yes but this is finally the year he as 9ers HC has the mobile threat Qb

CJ was slow Mullens was pretty average Jimmy G athletic and above average but also tore his acl trying to go mobile on a down he couldn’t pick up

trey going to be a very different mold. It’s time to go back in time, and open the RPO game, and run, run, bootleg go deep, scramble to extend plays to let receivers get separation

I think everyone is expecting it will be like a kapernick, rg3 type experiment but hopefully will end better

CJ was slow Mullens was pretty average Jimmy G athletic and above average but also tore his acl trying to go mobile on a down he couldn’t pick up

trey going to be a very different mold. It’s time to go back in time, and open the RPO game, and run, run, bootleg go deep, scramble to extend plays to let receivers get separation

I think everyone is expecting it will be like a kapernick, rg3 type experiment but hopefully will end better
Man, I hope so. We've always seen glimpses of what Kyle can do with the playbook and then he reverts to conservative plays for the next two series. Whether it's Jimmy or Trey, I hope they let the ball fly this year.

Jimmy is starting bro. Trey aint playing unless Jimmy gets hurt.

the 9ers HC never wanted a mobile qb though :rofl:

I only see this happening if the Niners have a losing record and Jimmy is playing like utter trash.

You forgot about how often injured your boy Jimmy is. I wouldn’t be surprised if this were Treys huddle week 1.

You forgot about how often injured your boy Jimmy is. I wouldn’t be surprised if this were Treys huddle week 1.
I'm aware of that. But you also forgot how trash of his O-line was last year was too.

I'm aware of that. But you also forgot how trash of his O-line was last year was too.

trent Williams was highest rated TAckle in league, Brunskill and Skule, and Garland turned in decent seasons, mcglinchy missed some pasblocking but was a high rated run blocker, juice, kittle, and the RBs contributed some blocking

idk how much u can blame the O line, Russel Wilson out played with literal trash

According to PFF there were 23 NFL teams with wors O line than 9ers, who finished ranked #9

Want to talk trash look at Chargers, Jets, and bengals who practically killed their top draft pick Jo Burrow, and just drafted another skill player round 1 instead of an Offensive linesman

trent Williams was highest rated TAckle in league, Brunskill and Skule, and Garland turned in decent seasons, mcglinchy missed some pasblocking but was a high rated run blocker, juice, kittle, and the RBs contributed some blocking

idk how much u can blame the O line, Russel Wilson out played with literal trash

According to PFF there were 23 NFL teams with wors O line than 9ers, who finished ranked #9

Want to talk trash look at Chargers, Jets, and bengals who practically killed their top draft pick Jo Burrow, and just drafted another skill player round 1 instead of an Offensive linesman
I am shocked they ranked #9. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom